Chapter 41

MIKAYLA'S POV

~

~

~

earlier.

~

I walked out of the house into the garage and make my way to his lambo. I pulled out my phone that was vibrating in my pocket.

"Hello?" I whispered getting into the car.

"Hey, what's up??" Jarod voice came out.

"About to come home to get something then leave. Why?" I asked opening the door.

"Because I am chilling on your porch. With some nice shit." He said back as he let out a chuckled.

"Don't touch my shit." I snapped starting the car.

"Am not going to Jessica sent me to bring it." He said laughing some more.

"Whose house are you at. Like mine or Matthews..?" I asked softly pulling out.

"Yours. Why would I go to Matthews he wouldn't let me give you this." He said as I heard him yawned.

"Because my house is a fucking crime scene right now..." I said rolling my eyes."Well if jessica was smart enough then she would've hid it in something."

"She not smart though." He laughed a little "and not like I went inside and untape the door." He said I could tell he was rolling his eyes.

"Good. It's a mess." I whispered. "I'm just down the street be there in a second." I hung up and sped to my house and pulled up in the driveway. Jarod looked at his phone in confusion before looking up at me. He laughed a bit more and walked up to the door of the car.

"Three full bags." He said as I rolled down my window. He pulled them out of him pocket and handed then out to me.

"You are one giant idiot." I quickly grabbed the bags and hid them in the car. "There was supposed to be four."

"Sorry princess you got three." He said as he yawned a little.

I rolled my eyes at him and got out of the car. "Where is my last one?" I tilted my head as he looked me up and down.

"I don't know Jessica gave me three." He said as he lean more onto the car. "Whose car are you driving?"

"Does it matter." I snapped lightly moving him away from the car.

"Alright be safe." He said as he walked away from the car and walked to his.

"Fucking trash." I snapped in his direction before getting into the car. I drive over to Matt's house and pulled into the driveway. I locked the door and shoved the keys into my pocket.

I made my way to the door and jumped slightly when Matt opened the door in confusion. He looked me up and down and took a deep breath. I got up to him and he didn't move an inch to let me inside

"What's your problem?" I asked trying to get past him.

"Nothing." He said as he finally moved. "What have you been up to?" He asked quietly.

"Guess." I rolled my eyes heading up to his room. I heard him follow me.

"Well I know you were with Haylee." He said quietly.

"Yup then me and your little toy went to Adams for the night." I whispered letting him know I heard everything that night. "And now I'm here." I walked up to his closet and tried to grab one of the bags I kept up on the top shelf. I groaned when I couldn't reach it. I turned around and tried looking for something else to use to hide my drugs but there was nothing. I looked up at Matt who was slowly looking me up and down again.