Chapter 36

"Get in the car." I whispered to them and turned towards Hudson. "Don't skip choir. I'll need someone to talk to." I smiled at him softly before looking down at my feet as everyone hopped into the back of my car.

He just chuckled a little bit. "Sure thing I won't skip choir."

"Thank you. Get in." I smiled at him then walked to my side of the car.

He watched me for a while before getting into the passenger. Haylee was in between the other boys laughing her head off.

"Jesus can you even get louder..?" I chuckled slightly starting the car.

"Sorry.. I stole some gummies from my brother wrong mistake." she giggled as little before laying her head on the center console looking up at me.

"Wrong mistake." I laughed at her and ruffled her hair before pulling out of the parking lot as Matthew and Andrew came out of the school into the parking lot. I watched them as Matt laughed and Andrew yelled at me.

Matt just leaned against the wall watching before saying something to get his dad's attention. I slowed down sliwithy to hear what he said.

"Maybe you should stop fucking Mikayla's mom." Matt said with a mad look as push off the building and started walking away. Everyone in the car went silent and I sped off gripping the wheel till my knuckles were white. I felt eyes on me and I just kinda let out a soft chuckle.

"Staring is rude you know..." I whispered.

"I am not staring my eyes are close." Haylee said as she laid across the boys laps. She like a damn dog.

"I wasn't talking to you child." I whispered as I took a sharp turn. I felt a hand on my side and I shrugged it off. I continued to speed through the roads and cars trying to make it to Liam's house as fast as I could. I felt a softer hand on my shoulder and I took a deep breath and looked at the body the hand belonged to. Hudson was watching me quietly with a scared look plastered on his face. I relaxed slightly and slowed down.

"I said starings rude.." I whispered softly watching my speed fall. "I'm not going to kill anyone, I'm not going to hurt anyone."
"Just take a breath Kayla. You're going ballistic and overreacting." Liam took a deep breath.

"Fuck off Liam. It's not like you ever had to deal with this. At least you're not moving to fucking America." I snapped glancing at him.

"Got it. Sorry." Liam mumble as he looked up at the rearview mirror then out the window. "Why my house." He mumble some more as he keep his eyes on the window.

"Who's house would you rather go to?" I asked turning onto one of the vacant sideroads.

"I don't care I was just wondering why mine?" He said as he leaned his head against the window and closed his eyes.

"Because I thought that's what we agreed on Liam.." I whispered

"Okay." He said as he looked up at me and gave me a looked I couldn't decipher.

"Do you not want to go home? We could go to mine.." I whispered.

"No I am fine with my house just don't know who's all home." He whisper as he looked back down at Haylee feet that are in his lap. His parents were strict about school and I knew that.
"We'll just go to my house then.." I whispered turning around to go to my house.

Haylee shot up hitting her head. "Ouch. What about mine??" She said as she rubbed her head.

"Fucking hell I'm not moving till we know whose house we're going to." I snapped and pulled over to the side of the road.