Chapter 23

~MORNING~

I was being shaken and pulled off the couch when I awoke. my eyes shot open to see an angry Haylee pulling me up onto my feet.

"What the hell?" I asked rubbing my eyes.

"Where the hell is Mikayla?" She yelled loudly.

"I don't know.." I shrugged rolling my eyes and started to walk away

She then pulled my phone out of her pocket and shoved it into my face. "Explain this Jessica chick now!" She growled as she turn the phone back to face her. "Luke car still there you didn't get rid of him. I got eyes on you Jake. GET RID OF HIM! What the fuck Jake?" She yelled she only read the message on the lock screen.

"Don't worry about it Haylee. I tried last night and gave up." I snapped back turning towards her.

"Why are you even listen to this girl?" She asked more calmly giving me sad look and frowning at the phone before holding it out to me.

"Because she owes me money" I whispered taking the phone.

"Then she should be listening to you." She said before turning around. I could feel the disappoint vibe coming off her as she started to walk away. I hate fighting with her or when she mad at me.

"Mikayla's with Jessica..." I said with a sigh as I made my way to the front door.

"Do you even know what time it is?" She yelled back as wonder around the living room looking for something.

"Nope.." I yelled back

"6:30 am, don't you have school?" She yelled as I heard her throwing stuff and cursing.

"Not today? What are you looking for..?" I stood at the

"My phone is dead and I can't find it." She said as she throw a couch cushion in my direction.

"Where'd addie go? She might have it." I said laughing at her.

"She still asleep in my room same with Luke." She said as she groaned and throw other couch cushion.

"Get ready for school." I rolled my eyes. Maybe Jessica took it.

'No." She snapped giving me a dirty look then rolling her eyes.

"Get ready." I said more sternly.

"Yes Jacob I will go get ready for school."She said as stop what she was doing and did air quote while said say get ready for school.

"Imma take you somewhere. Before school then drop you and Kayla off at school." I laughed.

"Yeah Yeah. If you can get me." She yelled before running up the stairs.

"No I actually need your help getting Kayla out of the house, I don't know if she'll come." I whined loudly. I started walking up the steps to Haylee's room. I watched her roam around looking at stuff before stopping.

"What makes you think I can. And I don't want to go to school Jakob." She said the first part sassy and then second part she whined as she walked into closet.

"You're friends with her. And you'll be fine it won't be so bad." I rolled my eyes and stood at the edge of the closet

"I am new yes it will. I want to go to my school not yours." She yelled as she walked back and forward looking at all her clothes. I have no idea how she pick something to wear there too many pick from.

"You have to wear the uniform Haylee. People are nice there and if anything the only people who are gonna stare at you is the group kayla hangs out with." I shrugged grabbing the uniform

"I am not wearing a uniform nice try." She said as she gave the uniform a dirty look. "There can suck my balls."

"Good luck with that." I rolled my eyes. "Just don't talk back, That's all they flip about really..."

"Jake you know that going to happen. I am a devil when I don't get my way." She said as she walked farther back and disappearing with clothes in her hands. She come back with ripped black skinny jeans showing her tan skin. Then she head a white flowy crop top on. I rolled my eyes she dress like she would for her school. She bent down grabbing pair of converse.

"You're gonna get sent to Mr. Jackson so many times." I looked her over

"Good that mean I can just chill with Andrew." She said with a smirk before walking over to the vanity. She did her make up and then curled her hair which took forever. I see why she alway late to school or decide not to go after she does get down getting ready.

"Whatever come on." I rolled my eyes as I pulled her to the front door. I pulled her out to my car and opened her door.

"Hey Jake." she said quietly as messed with her fingers.

"Yeah hay??" I asked looking at her.

"I don't have any school supplie. I threw it all away." She whisper as stand in front of the passenger seat.

"You'll be fine the teachers will understand Haylee." I laughed at her slightly.

She just gave me a bashfully look before climbing into car.

I walked to my side of the car and hopped in. I pulled out and tossed my phone to haylee so she could choose a song as I drove to Jessica's. She chose a song by ed and let it play.

By the time we got to the trashy house we had listen to nine songs. I pulled up against the curb and turned off the car. I looked at haylee who was about to fall back to sleep. I rolled my eyes and walked up to the door. There was a lot of screaming and thuds. I groaned and walked into the house and saw Mikayla and Matt screaming at each other as Jessica was laughing and picking up the pillows.

I sat in the doorway watching as Mikayla screamed at him with tears running down her face. Watching them made me feel really bad. They were always super close in the halls and never fought even if things got even super bad. I watched as Matt let her hit him and try to walk away. He just pulled her back and held her shoulders and shook her slightly laughing.

"Hey Kayla time to go.." I said causing Matt to snap his head in my direction. Mikayla slipped out of his arms and over to me. His eyes burned holes in mine. Mikayla was looking down as she neared me and grabbed my hand as she pulled me out of the house.

"Thank you.." She whispered still sniffling as I shut the door.

"What all happened?" I asked as I pulled her towards to car. I had her stuff in the back seat for school.

"Don't worry about it..." She whispered keeping her head down.

I decide not to push it. I open the door for her sp she could get in. I watch her climb in slowly before sitting down with her head down still. I just gave her a sad look before walking to the other side of the car and getting into the driver seat.

"To school we go." I mumble as I back out of the driveway. Haylee had her feet on my dash and was on her phone.

"Can you drop me off in the back.." Mikayla whispered in the back as I neared the school.

"Yeah." I said as I pulled into the park lot and circle to the back.

"Thank you Jacob... C'mon Haylee..." Mikayla opened her door and stepped out the car

Haylee looked up confused before opening the door and getting out. She follow after Mikayla fastly as there went in the doors.