Chapter 26

HAYLEE POV

Today was a weird half day and I knew football practice was going to start soon so I had time to wasted. I walked around and ran into my pose looks like Britney took my spot. I walked over to them they talking about the badass boy in the school his name was Asher Reed.

"Hey girls." I said once I was close enough.

"Hi.." two out of the three looked me up and down before smiling biggly.

"So who going after Asher Reed?" I asked the funny thing is Asher and Hunter were why I came here.

"Leslie." The two girls pointed to the girl who was looking off towards the boys.

"Really." I said trying to hide my shocked he was way out of her league. He probably would just use her as a fling.

"I know it's stupid right?" Britney laughed. "I don't know what she's thinking."

"Yeah totally stupid. He little out of your league." I said as I laughed too.

"Everyone here is out of my fucking league." Leslie rolled her eyes

"Go after Adam." I said as I shrugged.

"No. Rules are still rules." She snapped

"Fine." I said as I rolled my eyes. "I got to run. Love you girls." I said before running off.

"Love you too!" They yelled at me. I rolled my eyes as I walked down the hallway just wondering around because I couldn't deal with any more of their bullshit. Towards the end of me roaming around, I end up in the boy's locker room. I sat down next to Asher's and Hunter's shit and scrolled through my phone. Ten minutes later the boys came in loudly.

They all stopped at the end of the aisle and got quiet. I looked over and saw half of them watching me and the other half putting their shirts back on. Hunter was in the front and looked at me really confused.

"What are you doing here?" He asked tilting his head. Asher made his way to the front of the group and smiled at me as he walked to me. He grabbed his clothes and started to get changed.

"Does it matter why she's here? She's here grow up. You owe me twenty bucks, Joshua!" Asher laughed pulling off his shirt revealing a toned stomach and a couple tattoos. I let my eyes travel over his stomach before he covers it up with another shirt.

"How was practice boys?" I asked as I looked up at Asher and smile.

"Shit but hey next week we get to watch the hot cheerleaders from that faggot school later this week." he smiled winking at me.

"Yeah I know but the school suck! Jessica leaving your guy's school. What do you guys think about that?" I said as I looked over at Hunter who still haven't started to change yet.

"Honestly good riddance." Hunter rolled his eyes.

"Do you guy miss me?" I asked because I was quite curious, I know Asher and Hunter like me but the other football player I was very unsure.

"Yeah everyone does. Britney is an ass to everyone," A football player yelled as everyone dispersed and started to change. "You were actually somewhat nice." They all laughed in agreement.

"I try to be but sometimes you have to be a bitch to keep your title." I said as I shrugged as looked back down at my phone.

"Yeah, she doesn't have any nice in here. Who's the scrawny bitch in your band?" Hunter asked sitting down next to me.

"Mikayla Winter she a cheerleader." I said as I leaned against Hunter's shoulder. I hoping Asher or him will give me a ride home and I have something for Asher.