Chapter 20

HAYLEE POV

~AFTER LEAVING LUKES~

I drove out to my cousin ranch which takes about 30 minutes to get there. I listen to radio on the way there. My brother and Mother are the only ones that know about this part of my life. I am not that good at but I do love my horse Spartan. I ride him as much as I can get away from all my friends or if I am dating anyone. When I do head out here I mostly do trick riding or teach my house to dance. My cousin has been trying to get me into a horse show to show off what I can do but again I am not that good at it. I finally pulled into the parking lot there sell horse, fix horse and keep horse out here for people who don't have land for them. I walked over to my trunk and open it. I grabbed my cowgirl boots. I took off my converses and slipped them on. I then grabbed my cowgirl hat and close the trunk and went sprinting to my poor house that I haven't rode in a month. I ran into madi on the way.

"Sorry Mads." I said as I gave her a quick hug and dash to the last stall that had my beautiful black mustang horse. I watch as he prance around. I grabbed the rain before open the door and slipping it onto his face and tighten it lightly. I then I grabbed my saddle stuff and put on him as I walk around tightening everything up. Once I was done I pulled myself on top of him. I tapped him twice to go. I lead him over to Madi handing her my phone and keys. She knew my password and would probably end up playing on my phone. I smiled at her as she winked at me.

"Go have fun with your horse he has miss you." She giggled as she typed my password in. I just shook my head as her before riding off for the pen. I did a few simple tricks like standing up with my hands in the air as my horse ran a steady place around the inside of the pen. I then hanged off the one side of him as we ran around. I never felt so calm and free. As I got more comfortable I started to work on the jumping off one side and getting back onto the horse. It took me three fails this time before I had it down. I then decide to let Spartan do his favorite thing which was jumping over the rails. We went around a couple times before I heard whistling. I looked over to the fence to see Madi and my brother. My brother now how my phone and I watch Madi type in the password. I trotted over to them.

"What are you guys doing?" I asked as I watch Jake hold my phone to wear I couldn't see what he was doing.

"Nothing go back out there and continue." Madi said as she pets spartan. I shooked my head and hopped off my my horse. I closed the pen complete then took of the saddle shit and the rain. I walked out the the middle of the field and Spartan prance over to me. We did a dance that we been working before spartan laid down for me to get on him. I laughed at him and pet in between his ears telling him he was a good boy before climbing to him. I laid on his back as he maintain a steady speed. I just looked up at the sky it was super pretty and nice. The clouds move across the sky slowly, I decide to try something a little more risky since I am riding bareback. I sat up slowly getting a fell of how fast we were going. I slowly easy up to stand all his back. I put my arm out and yelled "This is amazing!" I said as I looked down at my horse then I heard.

"What the hell are you doing this isn't being careful at all!" I heard Luke voice came out of nowhere. I looked over to my brother and madi who had devilish smile on her face. As Luke was watching me intenstly. I fell off my horse when to decide to come to a complete stop. My horse nudged me with his nose as he gave me a confused look. I just laid there giggling and my horse tries to nudge me up to my feet.

"Just get up!" Madi yelled laughing

I finally rolled over and stood up. I kissed my horse. "I love you babe." I whisper to my horse before walking over the the fence. "Luke you can't tell anyone about this!" I said sternly as I gave the other two eyes cold look.