Chapter 1

KAYLA'S POV

I jolted awake as my Father banged on my door. I groaned and plopped on my bed.

"I'm up dad!" I yelled as I heard the footsteps go away from my room. I sat up and threw my blankets off of me and put my feet on my soft carpet. I walked over to my vanity and sat down on the broken chair. I grabbed my eyeliner and put a thin line across my top lid then moves onto the tightline to make the visual gap go away then continued to apply the dark liner to my lower lashes. I then grabbed a shitty smudging brush and smoked out my liner. Causing my grey-green eyes pop. I put on my favorite lip balm, Carmex. This shit works better than lip exfoliators or peeling off the dead skin. I smiled at my Ghost Like complexion and realized my faded blue hair was a lions mane. I groaned and grabbed one of my ponytail holders and just threw it up into a neat bun and pulled out my fringe.I walked over to my closet to grab my uniform for school and sighed as I saw it on the ground under my shoes. I picked it up and dusted it off and grabbed my converse. I took off my Pj's and threw on the damn uniform that everyone hated. I slipped on my converse then ran down the steps to the kitchen. I high fived my dad and grabbed a half piece of toast.
"Good luck finding a job slacker," I said getting my stuff together before I left.

"Thanks, loser. Don't have too much fun at school." He yelled back

"What's fun about school? Everyone hates me and the teachers fail me." I said rolling my eyes as I put my bag on my back

"Today's a different day." He yelled before I went out the door.

"Remember no beer before the interviews!" I Said as the front door closed.

I hopped into my beautiful Impala and started it up as I grabbed a cigarette out of my glove box. I pulled back out of my driveway and sped off to school keeping the cigarette into my mouth as I pulled into the parking lot. I pulled into an empty parking spot and lit the cancer stick. I was enjoying my cigarette when someone knocked on my window. I groaned as I put it out on my arm flinching a bit.

I rolled down and looked at the mysterious person. "Yes?"

"You're wanted by the principal Kay. You fucked up something again." My best friend Matthew said bending down to look through my window.

"He can wait. Andrew never expects me when he calls me down in the morning," I said grabbing my backpack off of the seat next to me. I shooed him away from the door as he rolled his eyes.

"He is very very mad!!!" He said making sure I heard the word very as he ran his finger through his auburn hair.

"Liar... You said very twice.." I raised an eyebrow at him then grabbed his hand as I locked my car

"Trying to get the point across your thick head." He said chuckling.

"Blah blah blah Matt." I rolled my eyes again pulling him to the dreaded school.

"Why do I have to come. I know he my dad but no I don't want to go." He whined as he tried to get my hand off his arm.

"Because you still have to take my shit to class." I smiled up at him when I looked up at him.

"Ugh, sometimes I feel like your slave more than a friend." He said rolling his eyes at me.

"That's because you are. Are you still re dying my hair tonight..." I asked smiling more.

"You know it girl." He said pulling at a gay voice and making big gestures.

"You're so fucking gay go.." I laughed pushing him through the doors of the school as I followed behind him

"So are you girl. I am going to my locker have fun with my Dad." He said right before he sprinted away probably so he won't have to see his dad.

I rolled my eyes and looked down at my bag. Little fucker didn't take it. I walked into the front office that was right there and there were three other girls talking quietly to themselves. I recognized two of them as some of the popular bitchy girls. I could tell the other girl definitely does not go to our school due to her clothes being street clothes. I walked up to the secretary lady and smiled down at her.