30

I was being shook by someone when I woke up. I slapped away their hands and hid under the covers. I didn't wanna ever get up. I was comfy and warm.

"Guys get up! You'll be late for school!" Patrisha whinned.

"We don't have school today." Liam grumble out as he moved.

"Don't pull that card with me again!" she said

"I am not mom look at my phone it will say on loch screen." He snapped and rolled over.

"What's a loch screen..." I whispered and yawned

"Lock screen." He mumble

I hummed and nodded.

"It says you have school Ulliam! Get up!" She ripped the covers off of us causing me to hiss like a cat and curl into a little ball.

"Mom." He whined and cover his face with a pillow.

"Up now before I have Wanda play metallica!" She yelled.

"Wanda No." Liam yelled.

"Playing enter sandman" Wanda said as a loud bassline filled the room.

"Jokes on you I fall asleep listening to this." I smiled to myself and held my legs.

Liam just groaned but he didn't move. He rolled over and curled up against my back. Next thing I knew there was cold water being thrown on us causing me to jump up and fall off the bed.

He shot up "Mom." He yelled as he looked at his lap that was soaked with water. He shrugged and stripped out of his sweatpant and threw them at his mom before crashing back into the bed and closing his eyes.

His mom groaned and looked at me."I got it from here Patrisha..." I smiled at her as she walked out of the room. I waited a couple seconds before climbing back onto the bed.

"LiLi wake up..." I whispered.

"I am not getting up don't try." He said sternly before turning around.

I rolled my eyes and laid down behind him and wrapped my arms around his waist as I gently kissed his back a couple times. "Okay." I whispered putting my forehead on his bare back.

He end up snoring again and Wanda come on. "Liam your dad's coming up!"

I rolled my eyes and bit his shoulder before getting up. I walked over to the closet and threw on the first shirt I saw just as his dad opened the door. Liam didn't even move he was still snoring quietly.

"Liam get up." He voice roared. Liam rolled over and groaned. "Now before you lose wanda and your car!"

"Oh my lord." He snapped back and he rolled off the bed and stood up. I peeked out of closet and see Liam biting his lip like he was trying not to say something else.

"Get ready for school then be down for breakfast in ten minutes you're late." His dad said as he slammed the door and Wanda stopped playing music.

Liam walked into the bathroom and slammed the door too. I walked over to the door and I could hear him cursing and talking to Wanda.

I sighed and went to sit on the bed. I knew he was never a morning person but he never acted like this.

He came back out with his hair style and a towel around his waist. He walked over to his closet and disappear for a while. When he finally came out he had on black ripped skinny jeans, and white top with holes in it. He walked to his fridge grabbing as water and his high tops vans before walking to his door.

"Coming or not?" He said as he yawned and stretched.

I stood up and quietly followed him out his door. We got half way down the steps before he looked at me.