Chapter 7

Haylee's Pov

"Haylee. Nice to meet you. You guy's are signing up for that?" Luke laughed slightly.

"Yeah hopefully we well get in this time. We want to make our own music. You know." I said as ignoring his laughter because it just made me confused.

"They've got losers as mentors... They suck." Luke said nodding

"You guys are mentoring that cool." I said as I laughed. "You guys do suck." I said as I shrugged and walked into the pacsun.

"I never said we were mentoring.." Luke said very awkwardly

"I got your hint." I laughed as I pick up a pair shorts and turn to face him. "So you're hanging out with us."

"Yeah Michael will find me sooner or later. I'll just tell him to look for the grape. Which refuses to tell us her name." Luke said patting Kayla's head.

"Mikayla." I said as I give her a smirk and grabbing another pair of short comparing them.

"What face are you making. And why." Mikayla asked confused.

"Her name is Mikayla."I said as I smirk up at Luke then looked back down at the shorts. I had black highwaisted shorts in one then light blue jean with a few rips on it.

"Those." He said pointing to the black ones.

"That what I was thinking." I said as I put back the blue ones and wonder more into the store. I found myself looking at crop top. Man I love me crop top. "Hey Mikayla where can I buy a new belly piercing?"

"I can get you a discount on some at hot topic if we stop by the lens craft. My dad ordered me new glasses a couple weeks ago and they're in today." She said as luke guided over to I had gone.
"Ok that fine. White with a saying or plain blue." I asked as I looked at them.
"What's the saying?" Mikayla asked feeling the fabrics
"I hate you too." I said as I smiled and looked at Luke who was watching me.
"Hate you too. The white one is softer and the fabric is better. It'll last longer." Mikayla whispered.
"I just love the saying." I laughed and then walk to the cash register and paid. I walked out of the store to a bench and sat down. I watch as Mikayla sat next me and Luke looked around the store very confused. I laughed.

"If he wasn't on his phone he wouldn't lose us." I laughed as I looked at Mikayla and leaned my head onto her shoulder.
"He's also here with an idiot." She whispered squinting looking around.
"True that." I said as Luke finally spot us and came walking in our direction.
"You disappeared." He laughed

"So did your hat." Mikayla said bluntly.
"I put it into my bag." He said as he sat down next to me. I just smiled at him.
"Whatever. How long are we sitting here im just wondering." Mikayla asked nudging me over to him
"I don't know I am tired and don't have Wanda to help me shop." I said as I kinda gave Luke a sorry looked and move back to my spot.
"Speaking of help, where'd Kenzi and Sarina go?" Mikayla moved over.
"I don't know they alway disappear on me." I as I scooted over a little bit.
"Lucas you stopped talking." Mikayla said moving more. "Speak."
"Hmmm what??" He asked as he looked at her.
"What are you thinking about?" She asked
"Nothing just spacing off. Had a long night." He said as he smiled at her then move his glance to mine and all of sudden a deep voice said boo causing me to jump. I turn it around it was Mikey.
"That a dick move." I said to him as I looked up.

"Thank you I try. Hey grape." Mike said walking around and sitting in between Mikayla and I.

"Hey Galaxy." Mikayla mumbled back sitting on her hands and looking down. "I'm going to get my glasses.." Mikayla shot up and walked off.