Chapter 13

Mikayla's POV

"I don't care if you smoke. I just want you to hurry so I can help you get dress." Caden said then he looked down. "I am not gay."

"What are you gonna put me in?" I laughed trying to finish the new cigarette as fast as I could

"I don't yet you're taking forever. I don't have clothes in front of me." He said as took the cigarette out of my hand and stepping on it.

"Fine take me away!" I rolled my eyes throwing my hand up. "And that was rude." I muttered

He grabbed my hand and dragged me all the way up into the hallway. He walked over to Jasmine room. He stopped and gave the door a sad look before pushing it open. He looked around the room and his eyes start to water a little bit. It took him about two minutes before finally stepping into the room. He flicked the light on before walking to the closet. He pulled out highwaisted black shorts and throw them my direction. Then he moved over to the shirts. He looked through them twice before settling on one. He took it out and looked at before handing it to me. It was black cut off if the words fuck you on the back. He then walk back to the closet and stared at the shoes.

"Feet size?" He asked as he looked at the shoes.

"Nine..." I whispered looking around the dark room. It looked a whole lot bigger in here through the door verses the window. I still haven't stepped foot in the room. It felt wrong just being at the door.

He smiled and grabbed combat boots and a red and black flannel. He walked over to me and hand me the last piece of the outfit. He went back and put everything as it was before flicking off the lights and closing that door.

"Can I do you make up. God I really do sound gay." He said chuckled as he dragged me to the bathroom.

"You sound fine. My boyfriend sounds worse than you." I chuckled slightly "Yeah make my face pretty." I smiled slightly.

He just chuckled before pushing me into the bathroom and closing the door. "Hurry up I want to see my work." He said as I hear him tap on the door to a beat of a song.

I rolled my eyes and changed. At first I had the flannel around my waist but once I looked in the mirror I realized you could see the bandage and a bit of dry blood around it. I carefully put the flannel on my arms and let it hang on my shoulders. I opened the door and looked down slightly.

"The flannel suppose to go around your waist." He said as he walked into the bathroom and grabbed a bandana and brush. He start on my hair.

"I'd rather have it on my shoulders.." I whispered closing my eyes as he got to a sensitive spot on my head.

"Fine." He grumbles as he put my hair into a high bun and then tied the bandana around my hairline like a headband.

"I'm sorry I just.. There's a really bad scar on my side from some stupid surgery..." I lied turning around

"It fine. I understand sorry for being grumpy." He said as he sat down the brush and dragged me to Sarina room. He push me lightly to the chair in front of the mirror before spinning me around so I couldn't see myself. He worked on my make up for about 15 minutes before spinning me around to see. He did dark red lipstick on my lips. He did a grey eyeshadow that smoked out to black and to really perfect wings.

I opened my mouth and looked at myself in the mirror. I looked a bit like Jasmine and it took me a minute to realize it was me. He didn't change anything about my face, he just put eye makeup and lipstick on me. My eyes started to water slightly when looked away.

"Did I do something wrong?" He asked as he watching me. "Are the wings bad?"

"N-no they're perfect Caden..." I chuckled a big standing up to hug him