Chapter 4

Mikayla's pov

"If you're on your period how come you haven't been eating everything in both of our houses?" Matt gave me a confused look

"Not in the mood..?" I more questioned than stated. I went to push past him but he pulled me back into the bathroom. I groaned and looked at him. "I want food."

"What's going on?" he said leaning on the frame on the door.

"What do you mean..?" I asked rolling my eyes.

"You acting weird." He stated as he grabbed my waist pulling me closer to him.

"I'm always weird you'll have to be more specific," I said smiling slightly.

"I don't know." He said as he dipped his head down closer to my lips.

"Then don't worry about it." I smiled more and closing the gap between our foreheads.

"Okay, I love you." He said before his lips were on mine.

I smiled into the kiss and pulled back resting my forehead against his. "I love you too. C'mon. Before mom and dad come up barking at us." I grabbed his hand and intertwined our fingers. I started pulling him down the steps. He was following along laughing. I made it down to the dining room and let go of his hand to run to my spot and quickly sit down. Adam was stuffing his face of food as he notices that he caught my eye giving me a smirk.

"Fuck off," I muttered dishing out a small portion of the food that had my name on it.

"What?" He said once his mouth was empty

"Oh I'm sorry did you not hear me? I said fuck off." I said plainly as Laura kicked my leg.

"Manners." She said softly picking up her fork then dishing out her food. Matthew sat across from me in his spot and grabbed his food.

"Is he staying the night..?" I asked putting a piece of Orange chicken in my mouth. I instantly looked down at my food. It didn't taste right. I continued to eat it anyway waiting for an answer.

"Uh yeah... I'll make your bed after dinner.." Matt said softly picking up his fork and eating his chow mein.

"I'll just sleep in the basement," I shrug, "I have more clothes down there anyway," I said picking at my chicken now losing my appetite.

He looked at me with a sad face and mouth sorry as he looked at Adam. "Don't forget to lock Haylee's car," Matt said

"I did when we got out." He said shoving more food in his mouth. I cringed at the chewing noises he was making and looked down at what little food I had left on my plate. I picked up the rest and grabbed my tea and the containers that held my beautiful Chinese food.

"I'm done. I'll put these in the fridge downstairs in case I want more.." I said walking over to the sink and started washing my dishes. Once I got done I set them on the drying rack. They didn't own a dishwasher so I was used to washing things by hand now.

I took out the peppermint tea bag, It was probably steeping too long but oh well. I like my tea strong. I threw away the tea bag and took my tea downstairs with me.

The downstairs was a split room really. On the left, it was Matt, Andrew, and I's gaming room, with a soundproof wall and door. On the right was my room even though I'm never in there. It too had soundproof walls and everything. Meaning I could blast my music and they wouldn't hear a sound. I made my way into my room and closed the door behind me. I set down my tea on my little nightstand in the corner of my room and went back up to the door locking it. Due to there being two doors, One leading to the steps and one leading to the gaming room, I had locked the other door on my way to my dresser.