Chapter 17

Mikayla's POV

"How do you know they were yelling? I bet you can't even name the boys other than Luke!" Kensi snapped at me

"Michael Clifford, Ashton Irwin, and Calum Hood. I have Michael's number and he was yelling at us." I snapped back opening the door. Revealing the four boys that piss me off more than anyone in the world. The boys cheered as we all walked in Kinzie was stuttering over her words and Sarina ran up to Ashton and attacked him in hugs. I walked to the couch and sat down on it. I watched everyone hug eachother and laugh. Michael started crying when he hugged Kinzie who was crying. I watched as Luke hugged Haylee and a big smile creeped onto his face. They all sat down, girls with me and boy's across from us. I was staring off into space just thinking what I'd do if I'd have to move to the states, what would Jay do, What would these girls do. I was snapped back into reality when I was being hit in the face with a pillow.

"What?!" I snapped looking around the room.

"Pay attention we've been trying to get your attention for literally ten minutes." Kenzie snapped back at me.

"Then stop.." I snapped back.

"Hey hey hey. Calm down." Michael said dragging out the 'ow' in down. He ran his hand down my face as well as Kenzie's. "What's going on with you?" Michael asked looking back at me.

"Nothing. Just about to pack up my entire house because I might be moving to America. Not for sure." I said shrugging. Everyone got quiet. "What?" I looked around.

"What happened with your dad?" Michael asked

"In jail. Why? Because I lied to you and I'm not okay." I said standing up. "I have to pee." I whispered heading to the door. I walked out the door and slammed it. I went up to the lady at the front desk and smiled at her nicely.

"Where are the bathrooms...?" I asked quietly. She pointed to the end of the hallway without looking up. I quietly thanked her and walked into the bathroom. I locked the bathroom door and looked at the mirror. I hated everything about what I saw in the mirror. I hated what was staring back at me. It reminded me of the woman who left when I was just a child. I sighed and looked away from the mirror and down to my phone. I already had black harry potter sweatpants on so if I did it, it wouldn't matter. I pulled down my pants just enough to show my heavily scarred hip bone. I made a couple more deep cuts and watched the blood ooze out the cut. I smiled slightly at the pretty color and grabbed some toilet paper. I dabbed at the cuts and then threw the toilet paper in the toilet as there was a knock at the door.

"One second..." I said flushing the toilet and washing my hands. I put the blade back in my phone and looked at myself in the mirror again.

"Mikayla are you okay?" Haylee voice came out. "I can have my mother fight for you if you really want to stay here." I heard her add on as she sniffled.

"What is she going to do about it? It's written in the divorce papers that if anything were to happen to my dad I'd have to move in with her." I sighed pulling up my pants and making my way to the door.

"She know lawyers that can help her and we have money to pay lawyer to find a way to keep you." She said as I heard her hit her head on the door. "I don't know much when it comes to lawyers. My mother does. I am more smart on doctor shit." She said

I opened the door and gave her a look. "It's no use. Don't you think if it was possible Andrew would be trying to adopt me..."

"Andrew doesn't have the money and the network of lawyer that he knows. My mother got one of my old friend from his dad even though it was written in the divorce papers. He turn 18 and left our house once he could." She said as she looked at me.