Chapter 40

ADAMS POV

I walked out of the room and back to mikayla walking around my room with a broken glass in her hand. She was looking at the pictures and she looked as if she was crying.

"I hate my family." She muttered to herself not realizing I was in the room yet. My heart broke slightly as I watched her quietly break down.

"What happen now with you're family?" I asked a little confused she been just living with just her dad.

"My dad went to jail and the bruises that are on me are from my way worse mother... I have to move back to fucking america because they're fucking retarded and don't care anything about me. And I just fucking hate my fucking family for fucking me up." She muttered throwing the glass to the ground. "Not like you'd actually care. You're just another fuck boy..."

"I care I am not just another fuck boy. So how long do you have to deal with your mother?" I asked as I sat on the edge I hate being called a fuck boy I know I act like one but that only because I am alone and lonely a lot.

"Until my dad's out.." she rolled her eyes.

"When that?" I asked as I laid down

"Another year or so." She turned towards me pulling at her dress. "I just don't want to be dead before I ever get out of here.."

"You can alway stay here if you need to I have lots of free room." I said as I shrugged plus my mother is rarely home so having other person in the house would be nice.

"I don't know. I don't want to bother you.." She whispered as she started going through my dresser.

"You won't you would keep me company." I said as watch her. "Bottom drawers is my sweatpants or are you looking for my boxers?"

"Boxers.." She whispered as she kept opening and closing the same drawer.

"Middle drawer." I said as I stood up and undo my belt and pulled it out and took off my plants and get comfy in bed. "Are you going to sleep in here?"

"Duh.... None of your doors have locks on them..." She whispered. I knew she couldn't sleep in a room without someone if it didn't have a lock because her dad went crazy at night.

"Yeah I know." I said as I watch her carefully. "It suck not having locks sometimes."

"More cuddles.." She whispered putting the boxers on under her dress then moved onto a new dresser.

"Yeah." I sighed as I move my look to the ceiling. I just let my mind wonder. Today been a weird day. I never thought I would run into my crush today and see her naked. And hearing her say she hate me was a little hard but I deserve it from how I treated he in middle school. Nobody knows that I like her still. I most been space for to long because Mikayla face was all sudden hovering over me. I wish it was Haylee but I know anything with her would be a long shot.

"Comfy now?" I asked as I shook my head a little to get rid of my thoughts.

"Very..." She gave me a soft smile. "You're still gross" She tilted her head and observed my face.

"I bet." I said as I just let her do whatever at the moment.

"What are you thinking Adam.." She whispered and turned her head away as she yawned.

"Nothing just getting sleepy." I said as I yawned too.

"You're pretty.." she chuckled and got comfy on top of me.

I slowly wrapped my arms around her. I still wish that Haylee was the one laying ontop of me. I looked down at Mikayla. "What makes me pretty?"

"Because your personality is just perfect. I mean you were a dick before but you've changed. Your personality makes up for these times. And you're one of the hotter guys at school.." She whispered taking in a deep breath.