Chapter 34

MIKAYLA POV

I smiled as Michael attempted to give Calum a lap dance. We were playing truth or dare and it was just of the boys. I refused to say anything, I just sat here picking at my stitches as everyone got picked and dared to do stupid shit. I jumped slightly when Michael said my name.

"What?" I asked quietly looking around.

"Stop picking at your arms." He said sternly as he watch me.

"Sorry.." I sat on my hands and took a deep breath. "Who's turn?"

"Nobody's because we got bored." Michael said as he watch me still.

"I know this random but what was going between Haylee and Kenzi?" Ashton asked as he looked at me.

"I don't know but I still have the pink box Kenzie gave me.." I whispered

"Where's the pink box at?" Ashton asked me as he stood up and stretch.

"I'm not saying.." I watched him

"Why not?" He asked as he looking down at me.

"Because it's mine now." I whispered.

"What's in it?" He asked as he held his hand out for me to grab.

"That's for me to know and you to never find out." I said grabbing his hand.

"Okay." He said as he pulled me up. "You know you still have school tomorrow right?"

"I don't wanna go.." I whispered. "Andrew is going to kill me and I don't wanna have another art sesh. Can you call me out Ashton?" I asked pouting.

"Maybe I will think about. You would be the only girl home tomorrow then." he added as he pulled me up the stairs.

"I'm fine with that. Just no more truth or dare." I said softly as I followed him.

"Okay. How happy is Haylee going to be going to school without you?" He asked as he walked through the kitchen and then down a hallway I didn't even know about. He open a door and pulled me into the bedroom.

"She has Kenzie and Sarina. They matter more anyway.." I whispered giving him a confused look and looked around.

"Bed." He said as he let go of me and plopped down on the bed.

"Bed?" I asked walking around the room. The walls were bare and the entire room was basically light yellow. I made it to the closet there was something hanging out of the door. "Ooo sparky." I whispered grabbing at it.

"That closet full of boxes." Ashton whisper as he watch me.

"How do you know." I looked at him confused.

"I got bored a looked inside but that all I did. I didn't know what in those box. All I know is there cover in dust." He said as he close is eyes.

I hummed in response and just left it alone and jumped onto the bed and onto Ashton.

"Hi." He said as he open his eyes.

"Hiya." I smiled at him and tilted my head. "Are you okay?"

"Yeah." He said as he smiled at me. "Are you okay?"

"N-.. Yeah." I nodded slightly.

He chuckled before turning to face me better. "What's wrong Mrs. Liar?"

"Thoughts.." I whispered

"Well do you want to look through those box? It could keep your off them and I really want to look through them." He said as he sat up.