Chapter 33

HAYLEE POV

I watch as Ashton catch mikayla. The boys giving me a confused looked. Ashton laid her on the bed I walked over and put all the iv's back in her arms. I turn around to Mikey giving me a dirty look.

"What?" I said as I sit on the edge of the bed and text my brother to go get Jay from Jessica.

"Why would you do that?" He asked softly.

"Because she stubborn and won't listen." I said as I put my phone back into my pocket. I stood up and walked to the door. "I am going to get coffee."

"Can I come?" Ashton asked smiled at me.

"No." I said as I open the door.

"Too bad." He said following me.

"What do you want Ash?" I asked softly as I turn the corner and head to the cafeteria.

"I just wanna talk." He said quietly. "Are you okay?"

"I am fine." I said as I walked passed doctors or nurse they would smile at me or wave. I just gave them a fake smile back before looking back at Ashton.

"That's a lie. Whats wrong?" I

"Nothing. Ashton" I said not really wanting to talk. "Just get to the point Ashton." I mumble as I stopped and looked at him.

"What happened to your hips?" He asked looking down at me.

"Nonya." I said as I continue to walk a little faster. Don't understand why he all in my business about this.

"Why did you do it..?" He asked softly catching up with me effortlessly.

"Stress Ashton." I snapped at him before walking into the cafeteria putting on a fake smile because a lot of my mom friends or people she work with comes up to me and tries to make conversation. The conversation what kind of medical field are you going into or are you going to try to be like your mother. It's plain out annoying. I could tell ashton was getting kind of annoyed because of all the dumb questions

"Not a good answer." He said softly.

I poured myself a cup of coffee and put creamer in it. I turn around to face Ashton. "My lies to all they question I know." I said knowing he wasn't talking about that. I took a sip of my coffee,

"No to me." He said softly "What's the real answer."

I just gave him a smirk before walking over to a table and sat down. He looked at me confused before sitting in front of me. "How are you?" I said trying to change to subject.

"Tired." He said softly looking at the table.

"Have a lot to do?" I asked as I looked up at him then played with my coffee cup before taking a sip.

"No just thinking." He whispered playing with one of the bracelets on his wrist.

"Thinking about what Ash?" I asked softly I like how this talk was suppose to be focus on my but I turn it around some how. I was trying not to smile because I switch it around.

"Don't worry about it." He rolled his eyes and started to stand to leave.

"Ashton." I said as I stood up and grabbed his forearm. I didn't mean to make him start thinking or upset him I just wanted to help him. I don't like thinking about why I did it I rather make sure the people around me are happy.

"What?" He asked looking down at me with soft eyes.

"If I tell you why will you talk about what's wrong with you." I said softly and calm like as I looked into his hazel eyes.