Chapter 16

Mikayla's POV

After we just laid in bed all tangle up in each other. I heard someone knocking on the door then just open the door. Jay looked at me before grabbing his clothes and stumble into the bathroom. I grabbed a robe and ran downstairs. I made sure the robe covered my neck before stepping off the last step.
"Who is intruding?" I asked sitting on the step.

"Your second dad," Andrew said as I heard him walk up the stairs.

"Why the hell are you here?" I asked

"I broke my coffee machine and was wondering if I can borrow yours?" He asked as he walked into the kitchen.

"It's fucking three o'clock in the morning. Why are you here?" I asked again.

"Coffee machine I need for work in the morning." He said as he unplugged it and carried it out of the kitchen.

"You wanted to check in on me, didn't you? God, why can't you just trust me for once!" I whined.

"I do I really just came for the coffee machine." He said as he shrugged.

"You could've gotten it in the morning you fucking teenager." I snapped pointing to the door.

"I was up why couldn't I get it now?" he asked as he walked up the stairs.

"No Andrew the door is this way you idiot," I whined pulling him the other way.

"Fine." He said as he ran out down the stair and out the door closing it behind him.

I locked the door and started heading back upstairs. I sighed when I got to the top of the stairs. I really hate him sometimes it's so annoying.

I walked into my room and opened my bag to grab my sports bra and sweatpants.

Jay came out and throw his shirt at me. "I know you want it." He said with a smirk on his lips before he walked over to his bed and laid down. He pulled his boxer back on. I smiled at the shirt.

I put the shirt on over my sports bra and groaned when there were rocks being thrown at my window. I walked over to my bed grabbing my blanket that was covering Jay and went to the window.

I opened the blinds throwing the blanket around my body while bunching it up around my neck. I looked at Sarina's window and it was black. I looked at the ground and no one was there. I got super confused before I looked up at Jasmine's window. Her light was on and the curtains were open unlike usual. I pulled my desk chair to the window and sat and watched the window as shadows moved across the wall.

"What are you doing?" Jay laughed at me.

"Watching.." I whispered back as tears filled my eyes.

"You're weird. Don't take to long I want to cuddle." He said moving on the bed.

I nodded at him still looking at the window. I jumped a bit when Sarina's head came up out of nowhere. Her face was just half way in the window like a hippo in the water. Once she saw I was in the window she stood up all the way.
I grabbed my big notebook that I kept at the window and the sharpie that was with it.

Me- what are you doing?

She grabbed a white board and a marker.

Sarina- Stealing stuff from my sister room hbu

Me- Wondering why the hell you threw shit at my window

Sarina- Idk anyway I am trying to find thing that smell like her.