Chapter 39

Haylee's POV 

In the morning I woke to the sun shining on my face and tangled in a light sheet. I stretch a little as I slowly open my eyes. I looked down realizing I was laying in bed naked and that was Matt's bed. I looked over at the noise and Matt was looking through his drawer with a towel tied loosely around his waist.

"Morning." I whisper still not fully awake.

"Mornin'.." He whispered back still looking through the drawers

"How did you sleep?" I asked as I sat up and wrapped the sheet around myself.

"Fantastic." He whispered glancing back at me with a small smile on his face. "What about you?"

"Fantastic didn't wake up at all." I said coping his word because I could think of anything better to us.

"That's good. Kayla might have another uniform for you to borrow..." He whispered yawning.

"Oh I thought might go to school naked." I whispered then let out a small chuckled.

He chuckled and sighed. "I finally found it." He held a small box in his hand as he turned around. "Take this down to her too." He whispered.

I looked down at how I just wrapped up in his bed sheet. "Now?" I asked gesturing to my wardrobe.

"Yeah. We're going to be late. Just run." He looked me up and down. It was like he was asking for Mikayla to freak out and push everyone away.

"So! I am trying to get her to like me again." I said as I gave him look like really.

"Would you rather out on a large tee and walk down in just that?" He asked rolling his eyes.

"Give me a pair of sweatpants and shirt you don't really like." I said walked over to him. I wasn't going down in this or wearing a uniform I am going to kill to birds with one stone maybe.

He rolled his eyes and handed me a pair of sweats and a shirt.

I smiled as I took them from him and walked to his desk grabbed the scissor and walked off to his bathroom. I closed the door. I might had sex with the Matt doesn't really mean I want him to see my legs. I dropped the sheet and put the sweat on and rolled them until I like the length. I laid the shirt on the counter and once the edge of the counter to cut into a crop top. I put it and open the door and grabbed my bra. I manage somehow to put on under the shirt. I turn towards Matt who looking me up and down now.

"Give me what you want me to give Kayla." I said as I hold out my hand.

He handed me the small box that was very well put together. I wonder how long it's stayed this nice and how it's been here. "The key is above her door."

"Alright." I said put the box nicely into my pocket and walked out of his room. I need my shoes anyway. I ran all the way down stairs. And up to Mikayla door I slide my hand across the frame of the door. I push the key onto the ground I pick it up and unlock the door. I open the door to see Mikayla's feet under the bed.
"Go away." Mikayla snapped slightly.

"Ummm I have a pretty box for you and I need my shoe." I whisper as I walked over to the bed and sat the box on then to the bathroom finding my shoe in the bathroom.

"Cry me a river.." I heard her mumble. When I came back into her actual bed room her legs and the box had both disappeared.

"Why'd you bring it.." She whispered quietly

"I just listen to Matt." I said as I sat down and put my addison.

"Sure seems like it... You're just a fucking lost puppy.." Her voice wavered meaning she was probably about to cry.