Chapter 29

MIKAYLA'S POV.

I rolled my eyes as the door shut and finished cutting my leg before I got up and left the bathroom. I was putting the case on my phone when I approached the table. I sat back next to Liam and looked down at the food that was already set in front of me.

"Food..." I whispered looking at it. I went to grab my glass of wine when Alex kicked my foot. "My wine. Don't stop me." I hissed taking a big drink of it.

"When did you start drinking alcohol again...?" Matt asked watching me. I laughed as I continued to drink my wine.

"Since you drugged me and forced me to drink a keg." I said setting my glass down. "Anymore questions Matthew."

He just looked at Haylees empty chair before shaking his head no, before looking at his food and pushing it around his plate.

"Probably not the best time to ask, but how long were you doing it?" I asked watching him

"Three weeks." he mumbled not looking up. He dropped his fork and start to scratch his arm.

"Stop scratching. Why?" I picked up my fork and pushed around my salad.

He just shrugged like he hasn't figure that out yet either.

"Stop scratching Matthew." I ordered staring at him.

He stopped and grabbed his fork and started the playing with his food again.

"You guys know I'm leaving soon right?" I said softly picking up a tomato with my fork and putting it on the side of Liam's' plate because he loves tomatoes.

"What do you mean?" Matt whispered.

"We're leaving once she gets set on the rules." Aleex said for me as I continues to pick off the tomatoes.

Matt looked at me with sad eyes. "Does the girls know." he asked looking back down.

"I don't think they care.. Haylee knows I think.. But I doubt they really care.." I whispered

"Who the fuck said you could leave me? Does Jay know about this?" Liam asked. I completely forgot about Jay.He's going to be crushed when he finds out.

"No.." I whispered again.

I watch Andrew walk pass us in a hurry and outside.

"I;ll be back..." I whispered setting down my fork and running after Andrew.

"Dad.." I said as I neared him. "Where are you going?"

"Haylee and Her mom here are mad." He said as he push the door open and walked over to Haylee who was crying and her mom looking at Haylee's right hand.

"Stop that hurts." Haylee yelled as she tried to pull her hand away.

"What the hell did you do?!" I asked when we walked over to her.

She just shook her head as her mom keeps touching her hand. "Sweetheart I think you broken some bones."

I rolled my eyes at Haylee and grabbed her good hand and slapped it. "Did you punch a wall?"

"No." She said with sarcasm.

"Why the hell would you do that?! Now we're down a bass player! The first contest is in two weeks Haylee!" I shouted starting to get irritated.

"Stop yelling." She snapped as her mom helped her up.

"Stop yelling?! This is the entire reason I didn't go to America! This goddamn band! It's what's keeping me here!" I yelled again.