10:Fixing relationship(3)

Start from the beginning

"See?! Hyung finally speak!" Kai shouted cutely.

"Yeah...so Kristin, why don't you tell us what happened? We really want to know..." Kyungsoo asked.

"Yah! Shut up oppa! I really don't want to talk about it!"

Luhan and Lay turned around and looked at me. "What?! I don't know anything!"

"Kekekeke...dongsaeng...don't try to cheat us...we saw you and Baekkie discussed just now...you're the only person know that what happened between the two of them..."

"Let's decide using rock paper scissors. If hyung win, he can choose to not tell us." Lay smirked.

"Hey! That's not fair! All of you know that I'm bad in this..." I yelled hopelessly.

"Hyung...you have no choice..." Chanyeol laughed.

"Okay..."

"Rock paper scissors!" Lay and I said together.

Lay-Paper

Me-...........rock............

"Hah! Hyung! You'd lose! Quick tell us!" I looked at Kristin and Baekhyun. "Mianhe..."

Baekhyun shook his head.

I told them what happened. After I finished they all laughed out loud except Kyungsoo. He's kind of jealous. Oh yeah, I nearly forgotten, Baekhyun told me that he likes Kristin.

Joyceline patted Kristin's shoulder and said, "Kristin, it's all right now...we all understand why you're mad now..."

"Stop laughing then! That's not funny! I'm really mad!"

"Sorry, Kristin..." Baekhyun murmured.

The rest of the guys came and Tao said, "I'm hungry...hyung, did you guys had order any food?"

"Aniyo. We're waiting for you guys to join us. Xiumin hyung, let's go to order food."

"Ne." Xiumin and I walked to the counter to order foods. We order a lot of food because we were hungry.

"Joon Myeon, what happened to Kristin and Baekhyun?"

"Baekhyun kiss Kristin in front of the fans and paparazi."

"Mwo?! Hahahahahaha......t-that's funny..." Xiumin laughed.

"Yeah...we all think that that's funny too, except for Kristin, Baekhyun and D.O. Kristin was very mad right now, so we better don't talk to her. While Baekhyun, he's kind of shy, and he felt guilty too..."

"Okay...can I order baozi? Jebal?"

"Hah, okay. You can order as much as you like." I pinched his cheek and added, "Kyaaahhh...hyung, you looks like a baozi too...Especially your chubby chubby cheek..."

"Yah! Dongsaeng!" He pinched my cheek too. After a while, Lay and Chen ran to us and separate us.

"Hyung! What are you doing?!" They shouted together.

"Hehe dongsaeng...we just pinching each other cheek...mianhe..."Xiumin explained.

"We'll buy food with you two. There's so many fans out there you two still can play?" Lay scolded.

"Okay Lay umma." We said together.

"What?! Hyung! I'm not your umma!"

"Hehehe you are..." Chen laughed.

"Let's just wait to buy our foods." I said.

"Okie..."

-------