Aleister's Spell On Paige

Chapter 35

After some time of passing, Paige began to roll her eyes, making me wonder whether Aleister had done some kind of spell to make Paige all weird.

"We have to get to Ruth," Elena said.

Suddenly, Paige grabbed Elena's throat and began to hold her against the stairs.

"Why don't you and death meet right now?" Paige asked.

"Paige stop!" I demanded before pushing her aside and to another side of the stairs.

"What the hell was that for?" Paige asked.

"Listen to yourself, Aleister has you under a spell, this isn't you," I said.

"This is me, about to kill you!" Paige yelled before grabbing me by the throat and beginning to kill me.

"Stop!" Elena shouted before Elena knocked her to the ground.

"Listen to us, focus Paige," I said as we held her down.

"I'm going to kill both of you," Paige said.

"Listen to us, do you understand?, he is going to kill your mother," Elena said.

All of a sudden, Paige a spell on us and began to grip our throats as she began to sit up. Elena and I began to crawl to the sides of the stairs before I said...

"Paige stop," I said.

"Think about your mother, how much you love her," Elena said before Paige began to tighten the grip.

"You can't let Aleister win, you're stronger than him, you can fight this," I said.

Just then, Paige stopped the spell and began to scream out, getting the spell out of her before coughing up black liquid.

"What happened?, how did we get here?" Paige asked.

"Aleister had you under a spell," I answered.

"Hey, are you back?" Elena asked.

"Yeah," Paige answered.

"Can you walk?" Elena asked.

"Yeah," Paige answered.

"Okay," Elena said.

Elena and I then helped Paige down the stairs before Elena said...

"Take us to Ruth," Elena said.

We then continued to walk down the halls with Paige and down to bottom of the building before we finally reached the door that was blocking us from getting inside. All of a sudden, I began to cough up blood again before getting my tissue and wiping it.

"Are you okay?" Elena asked me.

"Yeah," I answered.

We continued to walk some more before we finally reached the door. Paige then began to open it and failed.

"Is it that close to dawn?" Paige asked.

"Paige, you got to get us in there," Elena said.

"Together," I said to Paige.

Paige nodded before we both lifted up our hands and opened the door.

"Can you keep it open for the others?" Elena asked.

"No it will close once we are through," Paige answered.

"Wait here, you're going to have to let them in. Kat and I will go in," Elena said.

"What are you guys going to do?" Paige asked.

"We're going to finish it," Elena said before we got ready to go in.

"No guys. I know they're going to do what it takes to kill Aleister but if you guys can't, Savannah's the conduit. If you end the undoing, we all have a fighting chance to take him down together," Paige explained, hinting that if necessary we should kill Savannah.

"Are you saying we kill Savannah?" I asked.

"Yes. I'm not saying this is right or that it will be easy but if it comes to this, you have to be prepared to sacrifice Savannah," Paige said.

Elena and I then nodded before we headed through the door and began to walk down the halls, leaving Paige alone, ready for her to open the door for the others...