Searching For Aleister

Chapter 29

All of a sudden, I awoke in a dark and small place. I couldn't see any light anywhere and so I had no idea where I was. I then arose from what little space I had around me before I then began to use my magic to blow up whatever was in front on me so I could escape. Once I had done this, I instantly saw that I was in the basement before I dashed up the stairs and began searching for Aleister. After I got upstairs, I immediately heard voices and headed into The Great Room...

"Kat, what happened?" Jeremy asked as I walked in the room.

"It was Aleister, he's back," I answered.

"He is?" Ruth asked.

"Yes," I answered.

Jeremy then began to look at my head before saying...

"Let me clean this up for you," Jeremy said.

"What do you mean?" I asked.

"Kat, you're bleeding," Jeremy answered.

I then felt my head before feeling the pain of it and saying...

"It's fine. We don't have time to clean it up," I said.

"No Jeremy is right, we need to just give you a few stitches and then we'll find Aleister," Ruth said.

Jeremy then got his first aid kit and began to clean my wound up as I sat at the kitchen table. I watched as he continued for a while before finally finishing and heading up the stairs. Once I got upstairs, I immediately headed into Clay and Elena's room, trying to find a way to find Aleister. Walking in, I saw Nick searching through some stuff before Nick saw me and said...

"Kat, what happened? I've been looking all over for you," Nick said, walking towards me.

"Yeah sorry, I got held up," I said.

"Oh my god, and you're hurt," Nick said, looking at my wound.

"Yeah it's nothing," I said.

"No it's not nothing, Kat who did this to you?" Nick asked.

"Aleister, he hit me on the head after I found out that he was possessing Clay," I answered.

"I'm going to kill him," Nick said angrily.

"Hey Nick, it's fine okay? I'm fine," I said before kissing him.

We then let go of each other before I said...

"You found Clay yet?" I asked.

"No. Not yet but wait, what are these?" Nick asked.

"What is what?" I asked before walking over to him.

"I think this is exactly what we need," Nick said.

"Yeah, I think so," I agreed after seeing these maps that Aleister left behind.

"Let's go show Jeremy," Nick said.

"Okay," I said.

We then headed down the stairs before entering The Great Room where Elena and Jeremy were.

"I checked his room, I found these," Nick said, showing the maps before placing them on the desk.

"Survey maps," Elena said.

"Cut out this corner and it looks like he took it with him," Nick said.

"There's an old foundry right down that road," Elena said.

"That's where he's going to draw the dark circle," Jeremy said.

"Jeremy, did Ruth tell you how to get Clay back?" Elena asked.

"We have to find him fast," Jeremy said before arising and leaving us alone in the room and getting himself together.

Moments after Jeremy left, he then came back down the stairs with his jacket before we grabbed the maps to find Clay and headed out of the door. After doing this, we headed towards Clay's car and got in. Jeremy got in the front with Elena and Nick and I got in the back before starting up the car and driving off to save Clay...