Talking With Savannah

Chapter 15

After some hours had gone by, Elena came back and immediately laid on her bed. Once I heard this, I crawled out of the hole and climbed into Elena's room before hugging her and then heading back into my room. I immediately began to lay down before listening in and hearing what they were saying...

"Elena is that you? Elena please. I'm so sorry. I'm so sorry I called the guard on you. Are you okay?, I thought you were in a lot of pain," Savannah asked.

"Savannah I'm fine," Elena answered.

"Oh I thought you were dead," Savannah said.

"I thought so too for a while. Are you okay?" Elena asked.

"I don't know what to think, who to trust," Savannah said.

"I know what that's like. Here's how I judge; who stands by you when you're at your worst?" Elena asked.

"Ruth and Paige I guess," Savannah answered.

"They're your family, they're the ones you should trust," Elena said.

"But they want to control me," Savannah said.

"They want to protect you. It's a fine line sometimes but they're not going to give up on you Savannah. They want to find you very badly. Can you see the Moon where you are?" Elena asked.

"Yeah," Savannah answered.

"I'm going to tell you a secret, when I was young I lost my mum too and my dad," Elena said.

"I did too," I said.

"And did you both feel alone too?, like you didn't belong anywhere?" Savannah asked.

"I did but when I was alone I'd look up at the Full Moon and I'd tell myself that my new family was out there, looking up at that same Moon," Elena said.

"The Moon is special to my coven; to all witches," Savannah said.

"Your coven is out there, right now under the same Moon, searching for you. They're going to find us," Elena said.

"But until then, we'll protect you," I said.

"I know what it's like to be scared and alone and not know who to trust. I promise we won't let anything happen to you. Okay?" Elena asked.

"Okay," Savannah answered.

After talking with Savannah, I closed my eyes and Astral Projected again, arriving back at home but this time in my room. I saw Nick asleep, laying in his spot with a shape that would normally be my spot. I then sat by him before saying...

"Nick," I called, waiting for him to wake up.

Nick then immediately awoke before sitting up and nearly crying to see my face.

"Kat, you're back. I thought you were dead," Nick said as a tear rolled down his cheek.

"I know but I'm okay," I said.

"And the babies?" Nick asked.

"They're fine. Look, I didn't just come here to see you, I came here to tell you that I saw something today. I saw my labour," I said.

"Your labour?, I don't understand," Nick said.

"I saw the future and it was beautiful. We have a boy and a girl," I said.

"So we have Logan and Elizabeth?" Nick asked.

"Yes," I answered.

"That's amazing. We're going to be parents," Nick said.

"I know and I wish you could have seen it, then you would have seen how beautiful it is," I said.

"I wish I could just hold you in my arms," Nick said.

"Me too my love. Me too," I said.

We then put our hands against each other's, making it feel like we were almost holding hands but at the same time we weren't. It was almost enough to make me happy before I said...

"I've got to go. I should probably get some rest for any tests or anything else they have planned for me tomorrow," I said.

"I don't want you to go," Nick said with a tear rolling down his cheek.

"I have to. I need to help Elena and Savannah with the threats that are here," I said.

"I love you," Nick said.

"I love you too," I said.

We then leaned in and put our lips against each other's before I smiled and returned back to my room. Once I returned, I climbed into bed and closed my eyes before drifting off to sleep...