Aleister Vi

Chapter 10

Once we outside, we immediately divided into two separate groups. Ruth, Paige and I in one and Nick and Logan in the other. As Paige drove along, I began to have questions. Questions that I didn't have the answers to and was desperate to know. So after a few moments of silence, I finally said...

"What I did back there, can I control it?" I asked.

"Yes. Once we come back with Savannah we'll have a ceremony for both of you so you can link yourself to your talisman and get full control," Ruth answered.

"Why do I feel like I can trust you?" I asked.

"Because we're your family and after giving your memories back you remembered that you can trust us with your life," Ruth explained.

"You can trust us Kat, we're family," Paige said before driving off and finally arriving at the farm.

Once we got there, we all immediately got out of the cars and then Paige, Ruth and I headed inside the barn before Paige sat down on the floor while Ruth put sticks around her.

"I have a bad feeling about this," Paige said.

"I don't want to hear it," Ruth said.

"Fine. Do you want me to admit that I'm scared? I'm scared," Paige said.

"Paige we are doing this. We stand down now, Savannah may never come back," Ruth said.

"I want her back just as much as you do. I was there when he took her. I didn't protect her. This thing is Aleister," Paige said.

"I will not let our future be dictated by this man," Ruth said.

"He's not just a man," Paige said.

"Paige this is all we have," Ruth said, showing her a flame.

"We can do this Paige, we're family," I said.

She nodded before taking in the flames, getting ready to contact Savannah.

"Savannah, are you with us?" Ruth asked as Logan and Nick walked in and sat down on the hay.

Paige then opened her eyes before saying...

"I'm with you," Savannah answered through Paige.

"Oh my god, how did she do that?" I asked.

"You'll learn," Ruth answered.

She then focused back on Savannah and said...

"Savannah, are you okay?" Ruth asked.

"I'm fine. I gave him the information just like you wanted, he was happy," Savannah said.

"You didn't tell him we could communicate like this?" Ruth questioned.

"No. I said I had a vision just like you told me to," Savannah answered.

"Is he coming to the farm?" Ruth asked.

"I think so," Savannah said.

"Savannah, we will bring you home today," Ruth said.

"It's quiet here now. The woman from Rochester, the one who I told you was screaming, nobody was hurting her. He said that she was in pain because of the baby," Savannah said.

Just then, Logan got up and began walking over to us rather fast.

"She was saying something about a pregnant woman. Ask her about that. What about the baby?, ask her where she is," Logan said before shaking Paige.

Once he did this, Paige began to have a seizure.

"Get him off her!" Ruth yelled.

We then began to help her...