Doctor Bauer Beginning To Change

Chapter 16

The next morning I awoke in my bed to the sound of the door opening and the lights turning on. I then immediately sat up before two people walked in and I said...

"Hey what's going on?" I asked.

They didn't answer me before grabbing my arms and lifting me up.

"Hey I walk on my own just let go of me," I said.

They didn't answer before one of them zapped me and I immediately began to scream in pain. I then fell into their arms before they dragged me off somewhere else.

After some time had past, I felt someone slap me across the face, waking me up instantly before standing me up straight. They then pushed me forward so I would enter this room before closing the door behind me. As I walked in, I saw Aleister and Elena standing there and looking through a glass window before Elena turned around and spotted me. She then smiled as she saw me before saying...

"Kat," Elena said before embracing me.

"I'm glad to see you too," I said.

We then let go before I said...

"So, what are we here for?" I asked.

"You're here to fix her," Aleister answered, pointing to Doctor Bauer on the other side of the glass.

"We can't fix this. Just make her comfortable, that's the best you can do," I said.

"You make it sound like she is going to die," Aleister said.

"She is," Elena said.

"I decide who lives and who dies," Aleister said.

"She decided this," I said.

"The simple truth is I have everything I need from both of you. I still need her so if you both want to survive the day you better make sure she does as well," Aleister said before putting us in the room with her.

Once we got in, Elena and I began to walk before she said...

"I can feel myself getting stronger. Oh what I hear; all that I can here now. He brought you to save me. Tell me how it's going to happen. That transformation," she said as we crouched down beside her.

"It's going to get much, much worse," Elena said.

She then began to moan in pain as we sat there, trying our best to comfort her.

"I can here the electricity behind the walls. The photo receptors in my eyes are shifting. I can't see red, just blue and yellow. Tell me how it's going to feel," she said.

"The change begins with the extremities. Hands, feet on a physical level but it begins before that. You've noticed the hunger, the insatiable need to hunt," Elena said.

"The pain; it's beautiful," she said.

Just then, she began to scream in pain after feeling her bones begin to break as she began to change. Elena and I immediately got up and stepped back, preparing ourselves for what was to come. Just then it stopped and we stood there, waiting for it to start again before wondering what to do now. After some time of her being in pain, Elena and I began to try and find a way out of the room before Doctor Bauer turned into a werewolf.

"You're going to want to kill us over the other side of the change. We got to get out of here," Elena said.

"Why did it stop?, why does it still hurt? Why is it like this?, why isn't this easily like it is for you two?" she asked.

"The pain is the same for everyone," I said.

Elena then picked up some morphine before giving it to her.

"Morphine," Elena said.

"I don't want it," she said before scrunching the cup up and holding it in her hands.

We then watched as she did this before she said...

"The pain is mine. It's for Aleister, I want let you take it away," she said before throwing it across the room.

"Then tell me what his plan is or I force this down your throat," Elena threatened, holding the morphine.

"Why does he want our blood?, does he want to turn more women?" I asked.

"No, to kill the witches. He needs to inject the blood of the cursed and the one that curses," she answered.

"What?" I questioned after hearing he plans to kill us all.

"Who's the cursed?, who's the one that curse?" Elena asked.

"The werewolf and the witch. This is the way the world ends," she answered before screaming in pain.

We then sat there, exchanging looks before feeling deeply concerned about what was going to happen next...