Chapter 3: Bangtan Academy Campus Tour

The rest of the day went by in an uneventful fashion. Hoseok attended all his classes and took notes. During lunch he met up with Jimin for a few minutes and talked about what he wanted for lunch the next day. He ate lunch with Yoongi and Namjoon, discussing some shows on tv and music. They had decided that they only spoke of student council responsibilities during student council meetings, other than that they spoke the way friends would. He noticed Kim Taehyung in a lot of his classes but never directed a word to him, he felt a bit intimidated. Normally he would go up to any new student and introduce himself or greet them but this guy gave off an aura saying 'don't come near me' and he didn't know how he would deal with him seeing as he had to show him around the school later.

'...Thanks a lot Mr. Kim'

Hoseok stood outside Mr. Kim's classroom and wondered if he was a bit early. Other students were already out of the hall and making their way home. He turned the knob and made his way inside the classroom, poking his head in to make sure he wasn't disturbing anything. Sure enough the classroom was empty. He made his way inside but yelped when he heard someone clear their throat behind him. Hoseok stumbled backwards, his back coming in contact with the stranger's chest and a pair of strong arms caught him easily. He looked up and met the intense stare of the boy he had met this morning. He quickly realized in what position they were in and straightened himself back up.

"I'm so sorry about that! I was startled please forgive me", Hoseok said as he bowed and shut his eyes. He wasn't going to lie and say there wasn't a slight possibility of this guy hitting him for leaning against him.

He looked back up when he didn't hear a respond, but questioned everything when he heard Taehyung chuckle. In the state of confusion Hoseok noticed the lighthearted expression and the mood lightened, "what was that sound? your little yelp, it was cute, sounded like a girl".

Bewildered by the comment Hoseok just narrowed his eyes, and wondered if this new kid was teasing him, but the comment wasn't said in a malicious intent but..."stop teasing me, I saw your profile this morning, I'm a few months older than you are".

A smirk appeared on the younger's face, "I'm just being honest with you.." Taehyung paused as he looked Hoseok up and down. Hoseok wondered what he was doing and was about to ask but was cut off, "can you even breath with your uniform like that?", Taehyung questioned as he pointed at Hoseok's buttoned up shirt. He was used to people commenting on the way he wore his uniform as the other students wore theirs with two or three buttons undone but he always wore his all buttoned up.

Suddenly Taehyung started to unbutton the top button of the shirt he had pointed at, "see? doesn't it feel better to undo the top button at least, let your skin breath". Hoseok was caught off guard by the sudden touches, the feel of his fingers on his skin, he wasn't used to it, he wasn't used to people touching him and he didn't know how he felt about it but quickly remembered his position. He quickly slapped the hand away and backed a step back. "Don't touch me", he said in a way that surprised even himself.

"I- I can breath just fine thanks for asking", his voice softer this time.

Taehyung glared at him, "lighten up, seems you didn't mind the touches when you were all over me a few seconds ago...I know you didn't mean to slap my hand away like that so I'll let it slide..this time", he said as he walked past Hoseok, his shoulder bumping into him. Taehyung's bigger frame easily making Hoseok lose balance but not enough for him to fall.

"I already apologized about what happened earlier, I was just surprised, I've always been easily startled...plus I wasn't actually expecting you to show up".

Taehyung looked at him with a stern expression, "and why is that?"

"w- well..uh", Hoseok thought for a bit, how was he supposed to tell him he had judged him solely on his image.