Chapter 40: Mateo

I was in the tub when Amari came into the bathroom.

"Excuse me I'm in the tub."

"Please, you don't have anything I haven't seen before." Then she leans over and kisses me.

" Then she leans over and kisses me

"You want to get in?"

"You don't got enough bubbles, I can see all your... body."

"Put some bubbles in then and hop in hotcheeks."

"Hotcheeks?"

"You don't like it?"

"No, but I'll get in anyways, just be prepared. It's about to get bubbly." She leaves and return moments later with a bottle of bath bubbles.

"Damn, Amari. When I said put some bubbles in the tub, I didn't expect you to damn near drown us in it."

"This ain't even a lot.

"You don't feel how thick this is."

"Why you such a fucking hater?" She stripped down and got in the tub, opposite side of me.

"It ain't hating if it the truth."

"Anyways, you excited to see you dad tomorrow?"

"Yeah, because the last time I saw my dad I was 2 years old. I'm nervous, but I also know this is what I need to do."

"You know im proud of you papi."

"If you so proud, why don't you get under these bubbles and show me."

"You tried it." She gets up and steps out the tub and walk to the room.

"Hate to see you go but I love to watch you leave."

"Shut up and you cleaning them bubbles too." I looked on the floor saw the trail and sighed.

"Like a good neighbor, statefarm is there."

The next morning, me and Amari made our way to the private jet, her dad let us borrow

The next morning, me and Amari made our way to the private jet, her dad let us borrow. What kind of trouble will we get up to.

"Damn, I forget how big this was." Amari was looking around the plane.