Chapter 22: Mateo

One Year Later

It was Christmas Eve and Amari said she had a early Christmas present for me. I was headed over to her place to see what it was. The people at the front desk see my face so much they don't even check my ID anymore, they just let me go by.

I got to the top floor and Mari and Monaé's weird neighbor was outside the door. He would always ask about the girls and where they were, like I was their keeper.

"Hey, going to see Amari?" He saw me and asked.

"Yeah." I got out my key and unlock the door.

"Tell her I said hi." He said as I push opened the door.

"Will do." I walked in and took of my shoes and jacket and put it on the coat rack.

"Mari, your weird neighbor asked about you." I said and laughed. When I turned around she was standing in the living room with all black lingerie.

I should have know she was up to something because Monaé was winking at me while I was at De's place then again she was always messing with me and Mari. Since her and De got together she's been around more.

Slight Smut Warning

"Come here papi." She motioned her finger in a come here motion.

I walked over to her.

"You like what you see?" She does a spin.

"I do, this all for me?" She nods.

"Put this on and meet me back in my room." She says and walk away, swishing her ass. I swear I felt my dick twitch in anticipation.

I got dressed in an all white button up, black pants, and dress shoes. I should have expected something when she was asking about my size earlier this week, but I thought maybe it was for a gift.

I made my way down the hall to her room and when I walked in she looked over and smiled.

"I look good in anything." I said as I smooth out my shirt.

"I agree, say you up for a little roleplay?" She said and pat the seat in the corner of her room.

"What do you have in mind?" I asked her and sat in the chair.

"Well, I'm your assistant and you're my boss and you have a huge assignment due the next day and we have to get it done. So we work and we have lots and lots of sexual tension. So once we get finished, we have a drink and you know what happens next."

"Okay. I don't know much about being someone's boss, but I can try." What I notice is Mari is kinky as hell. Before Mari, I didn't spank girls or role play, or get my dick sucked upside down. It's outside my sex norm, but I'm willing to try.

"It's okay, I'll probably be an awful assistant." She laughs.

"I'll be back, I'm getting dressed." She went in to her closet and comes out with a tight black dress.

" She went in to her closet and comes out with a tight black dress

"Come." She walks towards the door.

"Tonight that word is going to have more than one meaning." I said and she snickered.

We both walked to her kitchen and she pulls out a bottle of Crown Royal Vanilla and two glasses with ice and slides them over to me. After I pour our glasses and walk over to her, we walk to the living room and have a seat in two chairs.

"To an excellent work quarter." I make a toast.

"And an amazing boss."

"Who couldn't have done much if it wasn't for his astounding assistant." We clink our glass and take a sip, looking each other eyes.

"Little ole me."

"Yes, you have been a great attribution to not only this assignment but to this company." I said.

"Thank you sir, but I just do what I'm told."

"You do a lot more than that."

"Thank you sir." She place her hand on my leg slowly raising it higher.

"How are you still single sir? If you don't mind me asking, you seem like such a catch."

"Well, when you're at work 7 days a week. 14 hours a day, not much dating I can do."

"That's horrible." She sat closer to me.

"What about you, do you have someone at home to keep you warm at night?"

"I did, we broke up, I had to work a lot and we really didn't spend time together, I found out he was cheating on me." She must have been thinking of that story when she was changing or she was one hell of an actor.

"I'm sorry."

"It's okay, sir. He was a lazy lover anyways." I know this was roleplay but I suddenly got irritated at the thought of her with someone else.

"Did you hear me?" I snapped out my thought.

"No, I'm sorry, I was distracted."

"I said, you aren't a lazy lover are you?"

"No, I'm not."

"I bet you're as passionate in the bed room as you are in the office fighting for those deals."

"You could say that."

She giggles.

"What's so funny?"

"It's...well...nevermind. It's just a silly thought." She innocently bits down on her lip and looks away.

"It's only silly, if you keep it inside." I don't even know what that meant but it sounded good.

"Okay well, I kind of always have these thoughts that you would call me in your office and have me bent over the desk, putting me in different positions all over your desk and Chair and even on my desk in the hallway or I would crawl under you desk and take you in my mouth while you make or take deals. To feel your big strong hands all over my body." I take back her being kinky, she's a straight freak.

"Sir?"

"Yes. Huh?"

"That was silly wasn't it. Just forget I ever said anything." She looked down in her hands.

"No, it's not silly at all. I wouldn't mind doing any of those things or being balls deep buried inside you." She smirks and gets up and reach behind her and her dress drops off her shoulders unto the floor.

"Why don't we make our thoughts a reality." She walks over to my chair and crawl over my lap and grabs my face nearing close to my lips and...

To Be Continued...
_______________________________________
A/N: So what y'all think of their role playing? I'll write the rest in the next chapter. Hope you enjoy and thanks for reading!!!! 💋💋💋