Chapter 15: Amari

"What is your problem." I said to Mateo.

"You're my problem." He told me.

"How? I didn't even do nothing to you."

I came over this morning to hang out. I told my parents I was going to the library.

"You just keep being sexy ass hell, not even trying, just naturally beautiful and you playing." He told me.

"How am I playing, not my fault if you keep getting turned on and the part about me being beautiful and sexy, blame my parents." I said playfully rolling my eyes.

"You know what, I will, I'm going to write them a letter, what's their names." When he said that my heart almost beat out my chest.

"I'm playing, Mari." He told me and I calmed down. I bet he can tell I'm hiding something and that why we have to be just 'friends' around other people. I mean it's not because he's not cute, have you seen him.

"Okay, we are just have to hide for right now." She said.

"But why? You never told me why?" I asked.

"Fine, you win, we can tell people."

"Forreal?"

"Nope, I'm so funny." I started laughing.

"You mad, Mateo?" I asked him but I could tell he was done with this conversation.

I placed my hand on his leg and he pushed it off.

"You really mad? Fine, Andre." I knew that would get a reaction out of him.

"Yeah." He yelled back to me from his room.

"You wanna hook up?" I asked.

"Hell yeah." I got up and walk to his room and close the door.

Watch he bust in the room in five...four... three...two...

"What the hell y'all doing?" He opened the door and walked in, mad as hell.

"I'm bout to spank that ass." Andre said to me. He looked so relieved to see we was talking about the game and not really hooking up.

"How you do that. You sure you not a guy underneath all that make up." Andre said after I won the game.

"She definitely a girl." Mateo said and licked his lips.

"I mean, just by her curves, like she had to be born a girl to look like that." He said hoping he saved himself, from spilling what's going on between me and him to De.

"Okay?"

"You wanna play, I just wanna watch now." I said handing him the remote.

"Let's play in the living room, it's more space." We moved the game to the living room and Mateo sat on the couch and De sat on the reclining chair.

"Move over." I said.

"There's space on that side of the couch." He pointed to the other end of the couch.

I rolled my eyes and sat on the couch in front of him in between his legs and laying against his chest.