Chapter 9: Amari

I went to the kitchen to see Johawn getting scalded by Ms. Bea.

"If I catch another little girl in your bedroom, so help me God. Where you going? You not gone learn your lesson until some girl give you some disease ain't no cure to." She said while holding his ear.

" She said while holding his ear

"Okay, Ms. Bea I'm sorry, I won't bring no fast girl in here no more." He said and she let his ear go.

"I'll just bring a slow one." He said and ran out the kitchen.

"Boy, don't let me catch you."

"Good morning, Ms. Bea." I said and sat at my chair at the breakfast table.

"Good morning my baby, can you help me set the table honey?" She asked.

"Yeah I can, where is everybody?" I asked Ms. Bea.

"I'm guessing still in their rooms, you're up early this morning, even after you was up late last night on the phone talking to some boy." She said.

"Shhhh...Ms. Bea, he just a friend and I can't have daddy and mommy hearing that. Then they'll put a hit on his head." I whispered to Ms. Bea while I set the table.

"Good morning, Ms. Bea." Monaé said and my phone went off.

Teo 😘😊: You busy today?

Me: Not really, but I am gonna talk to Mo today and tell her about bastard.

Btw that's his name in my phone.

Teo 😘😊: I wish I knew he was fucking with your sister and I would have been said something.

Me: I thought you and Hakeem was friends?

Teo 😘😊: We were only friends because he was friends with my friends. Beside Monaé my future sister in law.

Me: I don't blame you! You didn't know. I'll let you know how it goes.

Me: Said who?

Teo 😘😊: Said me.

Me: 😑😑😑

Teo 😘😊: Okay, later beautiful. 😉

Me: kk, handsome! 😏

Teo 😘😊: Are you smirking? I'm drop dead gorgeous! Just look at me! *Picture Attached*