Chapter 33: Amari

After I slept with Mateo, I went home. I thought back on what I did and did I feel bad? Yeah, then I remembered how she fuck my car up, so I fucked her man.

Do I regret, sleeping with him? Not really. The only thing I can do now is move on with life. I just went home and took a shower and went to class.

A couple days later, I went to class. Monaé told me Mateo's cousin was coming to town and they was having a small party and I was invited. I didn't know if I wanted to go or not because I didn't want to see his piece.

When class was over, my dad called me and told me to go to the warehouse. So I did. I was nervous because the warehouse is where my did his 'work'. Why did he want me to come over.

"Dad?" I called out his name.

"In here." I followed his voice and walked inside a room. It was about six other guys, my dad, and a guy with a cloth bag over his head, he was bound in the center if the room on a chair.

"What's going on?"

"We found the bastard." One of his men pulled off the bag and it revealed Paris.

"Look who decided to join us. Hello Chanellica."

"Don't speak to her. Don't forget I have the upper hand."

"Do you know who he is?" I turned my head towards my dad.

"33 year old Jamie Morgan of Westchester, hacker and a lone Wolf, dumbass showed up at the exchange alone. That's how we caught him." Paris or Jamie Morgan had my dad information, like where warehouses were, where me and Monaé were, my whole family birth certificate and social, our whereabouts and schedule, and just about anything else he could to take us down. He wanted to do an exchange 5 billion for his information, but as you can tell he wasn't smart enough not to show up alone.

"What are you going to do with him?" I whisper back.

"I was thinking..." Then he stopped talking.

"How about you decide."

"Really?" He nodded. I walked over to guy and walked around him.

"How would you like to spend you last few hours, fast and painless or sl..."

"Fuck you bitch." He spit in my face, so I slapped him.

"Mafia this bastard." I looked at my dad.

Mafia is my dad signature move. Were you're waterboard for a while then you're held upside down by your feet and the blood slowly fills your head leading to a slow and painful death, hopefully, that would kill you. Then the body is put in acid where his flesh is eaten away.

"You heard her."

"Bye dad, I'm leaving, love you."

"Okay, love you too." The last thing I heard before I heard was Paris or Jamie screaming.

I got home and showered and dressed. Tonight I was getting drunk to forget what had happened and to celebrate finally being free.

 Tonight I was getting drunk to forget what had happened and to celebrate finally being free