Chapter 25: Amari

Six Months Later

Smut Warning

"We got an hour before, Monaé and Andre get home." Teo and I were at my place. He didn't have class today and mine was cancelled. So we decided to meet up.

"I'm going to need more time than that."

"Shut up and come make me scream your name."

"You don't have to tell me twice." After he said that he was already attached to my lips and taking me down to bed.

" After he said that he was already attached to my lips and taking me down to bed

I flipped us over and was on top rocking my hips against him and he would groan. His hands would find my ass and rub all over my body. Our lips never separated from each other.

Until I started kissing down his body, first his down his jaw, then his neck, down his chest, finally to the top of his sweats.

"Mari, don't tease me mami."

"But it's way too fun this way."

"Just wait til..." That's all he said before I took him in my mouth, bobbing.

"Fuck, I thought you didn't suck." I pulled him out my mouth.

"I can stop."

"No, you was drunk anyways."

"Thought so." I said and pulled off my shirt and placing him back in my mouth. He was running his hand through my hair, tugging it lightly every so often.

"Maldita Mari, ven a sentarte en mi cara. (Damn Mari, come sit on my face.)" That's all it took for me to crawl up and hover over his face.

"Mmmm, papi. no te detengas (don't stop.)" Let me tell you this boy could do tricks with his tongue.

Soon I was on the bottom and on my stomach, his hands around my neck, I was running my hand through his hair.

"Oh shit y'all fucking. My bad." Andre was standing in the door way with a sandwich.

"Get out." I was mortified. I shimmed out from under Teo and hid under the blanket. We was supposed to have the house to ourselves for a little longer. I looked at the time and it's been almost two hours.

"Y'all don't need a extra member. Make this a threesome."

"No, get out." I was so embarrassed.

"Alright, I'm leaving." He finally left and close the door.

"Oh my G..." I was in mid sentence when Andre stuck his head back in.

"You sure?"

"Yes, now go before I tell Monaé." Teo said.

"Snitch." He left again.

"He's gone. Come out. It's perfectly natural what we did."

"That may be, but I don't think I can look at him the same again after he just saw what happened." I inched toward the edge of the bed and got Teo's t-shirt and put it on.