Chapter 32: Mateo

Smut Warning

"Well maybe, I can help."

"And how would you do that?"

"Come over here and come see." She says and I get up.

My lips were immediately on hers when I sat by her. "How about this?" She said against my lips.

"It's getting there."

"How about this?" She slides her tongue against my bottom lips then pulls away with my lip between her teeth.

"I bet your new bitch doesn't do that."

"Watch your mouth before I bend you over this couch."

"And if I don't?"

"I can show you better than I can tell you." I stood up and grabbed her hand and pulled her to the side of the couch and pushed her down, so that her ass was up. I pulled up the back of her skirt, revealing her round ass and lace thong.

Leaning down by her ear I whisper, "You like teasing me. Huh?"

"Maybe, what are you going to do to me?" I didn't answer her, only smacking my hand to her ass.

"Mmmmm...yessss."

"Say my name."

"Mateo."

"Not that one." She didn't answer back just her moaning.

"SAY IT AMARI."

"Papi." She whispers.

"Louder." I smack her ass again.

"PAPI." I sat up.

"Come sit on the couch." She walked around and sat on the couch and I walked in between her legs and sat down on the floor.

I reached up and slid her panties down her legs and slid my tongue against the folds of her lower lips.

"Ohhhh...Mateo." I moved my mouth.

"What?"

"Papi." I attached my mouth back to clit and move my tongue around, she was moaning, running her hands through my hair.

"Ohhhh...papi, just like that." Finally, she screamed out, cumming all over my mouth.

Soon I moved my mouth and kiss her lips one last time before I stand up and offer my hand out. She grabs it and I hoisted her on my waist and take her to my room. I laid her on my bed and pull my shirt off. Crawling between her legs up to her neck down to her shoulder, I pull down her straps down revealing her nipples, taking them in my mouth. Giving both attention. Pulling her shirt down to her waist and down with her skirt down her legs.

She clings her hands to my shorts and boxers and pull them down together. I kicked them off.

"Fuck you don't know how much I missed this, mami." Slowly thrusting into her, kissing her lip slowly.

"Me too papi." We spent the rest of the time slowly making love. After we laid in bed until she spoke up.

"I should go before girlfriend breaks in again." She gets off my bad and gets dressed.

"She shouldn't I took the key from her."

"She had the balls to make a key for herself, what makes you think she didn't make other copies." I sat up and looked at her because I was a little worried she did.

"You got yourself a crazy one." She said and laughed.

"You would know about being crazy."

"I embrace my craziness, she on the other hand is a closet crazy. Which is the worse type of crazy. So I heading out of here."