Chapter 19: Amari

Mateo and I were both sleep after last night when Mateo said he loved me. I still couldn't believe that. This is what I've been running from all this time. Love, but I'm happy I did open up and to somebody that will treat me right. I thought I could never love or be loved because I was Chanellica but now that I opened myself up for love, it feels good. I'm ready to tell him who I am and who my parents are and I hope he doesn't run away when I do.

Knock. Knock.

"Helllooo Mateo. despierta hijo (wake up son)."

Knock. Knock.

"Voy a entrar (I'm coming in)." The door opened.

"MATEO!!!!" Me and Mateo sat up and saw a beautiful woman she had long black hair, a little past her butt, big brown eyes, and tan skin.

"¿es esta otra de las de Jezabel, Mateo tienes que calmarte. Estoy listo para los nietos. (Is this another one of you Jezebel's, Mateo you need to settle down. I'm ready for grandkids.)" I was offended that she called me a hoe, then I remembered that I was basically naked, beside a nearly naked Mateo. I can see why she assumed I was just a play toy for him. Mateo was a hoe before he met me.

"Mamá no la llama Jezabel, es más que eso. La quiero. (Mom don't call her a jezebel, she's more than that. I love her.) He told his mom he loved me and I'm also still half naked.

"Lo siento señora tuvimos que vernos en tales circunstancias, pero mi nombre es Amari.(I'm sorry ma'am we had to meet under such circumstances, but my name is Amari.)"

"You speak Spanish?" She asked me.

"Sí, desde que pude hablar. (Yes, ever since I could talk.) I'm also fluent in Italian, Swahili, French and I'm learning German."

"Oh, I like her." Not to pat myself on the back but you did that girl.

"Bueno. (Good)." Mateo said under his breath.

"Now get dress, I'm making breakfast." She left and closed the door and we both left out a sigh of relief.

"You saved my ass back there. My mom would of went off if she didn't like you."

"Everyone likes me." We got out of bed and I went to the closet to get out some clothes.

"I'm taking a shower."

"Can I join? We don't want to keep my mom waiting."

"Fine, but I'm serious just a shower. We not fooling around because your mom probably already thinks we fooled around last night." I was testing the waters and slipped off my panties and got in the shower.

"You getting in?" I said as the water cast down on my chest. He hopped in.

After showering and getting ready, we finally went out there to eat breakfast and little girl came over and Mateo picked her up

"Good morning family." Mateo said. I looked around the room and saw Andre, Mo, Mateo brothers and sister and Mom.