Chapter 11: Welcome to Hell

Chapter 11 Welcome to Hell

Aaron's questioning stare drilled into my face. His mouth was opened like he was trying to say something, but nothing was coming out. He opened and closed his mouth like a fish trying to breathe on land.

"What cat got your tongue?" Delano's rude remark made me remember who was holding me hostage. I tried to take him by surprise and kick him, but there was no point. I could feel the smirk that he was wearing. I tried to struggle, but his arms held me captive.

"Delano, put her down." Aaron snarled, but we all knew it was an empty threat. He had nothing on Delano, and it wasn't like he could just attack him, as he was using me as his human shield. I looked around, but the room was empty. Wondering where Dagon had gone to when Delano began to drag me backwards.

"Don't try to stop me, or you'll never see your precious liege again." On command, a black hole appeared in the middle of the room. I looked desperately at Aaron, willing him to help save me. Aaron's eyes told me of his love. Something I've never noticed before until now. I'll come for you my love. I could hear the affection even though the voice was only coming from my head. I couldn't help the warmth that overtook my heart and I smiled. I quickly wiped it off though, I couldn't risk Delano. I'll be waiting. I thought moments before I was plunged into the darkness.

We were trapped in the timeless dimension. Everything was pitch black, as Delano tugged me through space. "Where are you taking me?" I demanded angrily. He was silent, but he laughed devilishly.

"You aren't in any position to question me."

"What did I see in a jerk like you?" I yelled, trying to free my hand from his grasp.

"You don't want to do that. You'll be lost here, and no one will be able to save you. Not even your prince." At that I immediately stopped struggling and hung my head in defeat. "Good, now you'll listen to me or I'm going to kill your parents."

"You... You. What have you done to them?" My voice cracked, and I tried my best to cover it up, but judging by Delano's continuing smile, I knew he had noticed. He didn't say anything else as we fell out of the sky into a land of fire. The land was the opposite of the one we had just come from. Flames shot out from the sea of lava and the heat was sheer torture. My face was sweat-drenched as Delano half dragged half pulled me towards the flaming castle.

As we reached the outer gates of the castle we were greeted by rows of block monsters. "Welcome back Master Delano." They said in a scratchy voice. It sounded like fingernails scratching on blackboard. It took all my will not to cover my ears to block out this painful noise. I was distracted and I didn't notice when we reached the grand entrance. The arch was too beautiful to belong in this hell hole. There was also a statue of a boy yanking the wings from a girl.

"Beautiful isn't it?" I shook my head in disgust. What was wrong with him? How could I have been attracted to this sadist? I once again scolded myself for being infatuated with him. Once I made it out of this place, I would go make up with the guy who actually loved me. I felt a hand shove me from behind into the foyer.

"Don't have to be so rough." I muttered under my breath. I walked into the darkness my eyes slowly adjusting. The inside was like a horror film. Skulls hung at nearly every wall, and the walls were covered in blood red paint. The smell of decay overwhelmed my senses. There was a grand staircase that opened upwards into a row of rooms. We made our way upstairs. As I walked up the mahogany staircase, I noticed a doorway that had stairs leading downstairs. I wonder what he kept in the basement.