Chapter 6: Angel Prince?!?

Chapter 6 Angel Prince?!?:

The sky outside was clear; no puffy clouds filled the sky, only the sun’s ray. A wind rustled the top of the trees. I was too distracted to listen to my teacher talk about the Ideal-Gas equation. My brain was in overdrive, trying to figure out what had happened at lunch. When I finally had pushed Aaron away, I was breathless. His eyes seemed full of lust and a hint of hurt.

“I-I…” I stammered. Without finishing my sentence, I turned around and bolted through the door, leading to the outside garden.

I made sure to arrive at the classroom moments before the bell rang to make sure I avoided Aaron. But when I entered, he was nowhere to be seen. As the minutes ticked by now, I found myself growing more worried about Aaron; he’s never been much of a skipper. His attendance was perfect, more so than mine.

I twirled my blue pen hopelessly trying to distract my mind from going anywhere back to Aaron. I was after all Delano’s. That kiss felt like a betrayal, yet at the same time, it felt just perfect. Stop thinking like that Jasmine, Aaron probably only kissed you to push your buttons or maybe it was a dare. My heart grew heavier as I began to plot out the different scenarios of why he had kissed me. My thoughts were getting darker by the second.

“Miss. Blakewood? Are you alright? You seem to be kind of pale.”

“Yes, of course Mr.Tobias, I’m just fine.” I smiled back weakly. My teacher hadn’t looked all that convinced, but turned back to the task at hand anyways. By then, other students had turned their attention to me. I could hear the whispers behind my back.

“Did you hear? Jasmines going out with Delano, but Abigail caught her making out with Aaron, what a flirt.”

I couldn’t help, my eyes began stinging. I grasped my hands tightly, making an indentation with my nails. I bit on my lips, drawing blood as I attempted to stop my tears from spilling.

“Actually, Mr.Tobias, I’m not feeling that good. Could I get a pass to go to first aid?” I said in a strained voice.

“Sure, of course Miss Blakewood, please read pg 275-289 for homework please. Hope you feel better.”

I hitched my bag onto my back and walked out the room. I arrived at the first aid door, preparing to knock.  But before I could do so I heard voices inside.

“Oh you naughty boy, what do you think you’re doing?”

Holy crap, I couldn’t believe it, someone was getting it on in the first aid room. Moaning began to emerge from the room. Who would want to do this in a public place? That's just too humiliating. I grasped the doorknob, ready to burst in on their “fun”.

“Aaron, don't go so hard!” My heart stopped. My hand froze on the doorknob. Aarons in there, and with Abigail. My books fell from my hands landing on the floor with a huge thunk.

“What was that?”

Crap. I hurriedly grabbed my textbooks and scrambled to the nearest empty classroom.

“We meet again.” I felt the whisper right next to my ear sending a shiver down my spine.

“So I heard someone’s been touching my girl.” Arms snaked around my waist pulling me closer towards Delano’s hard chest. I couldn’t breathe, I was like a useless ragged doll. He turned me around then, kissing me. My heart slowed down, meeting a new tempo. His tempo. It felt wrong. It didn’t feel at all like the kiss Aaron had given me.

“Stop.” I said panting.

“Why, don’t you want me?” The mesmerizing blue puppy eyes dared me to contradict.