Until Then Little Robin

Richard was chilling on the couch watching Star wars with Wally. Wally would run his mouth about how amazing the concepts were and how original the idea was. Dick just smiled and listened. The team was on frequent missions so a chance to take it easy for a few days was rare. Batman hasn't assigned a mission and announced the small break the team would have.

Kaldur walked in and looked at the TV. "Starwars? Again? Why must you torture Robin like this Wally." Kaldur smiled.

"It's not torture! ITS EDUCATIONAL OF THE SIFI HIT STAR WARS! ITS A  BEAUTIFUL HEAVEN!" Wally smiled widely.

"Whatever you say." He walked to the kitchen. "Has Megan or Conner popped up yet?" Kaldur asked.

"Still on a date." Dick looked at him.

"Of course they are. They look good together." Artemis walked into the kitchen.

"Not at good as you." Wally wiggled his eye brows.

"Calm it West!" She growled playfully.

Richard felt his phone ping. He picked it up and turned it on to see a number he never saw before had texted him. He unlocked his phone and opened the text.

Anonymous:
*A bird that tweets to much is a bird that will be easeir for hunters to catch.*

"That's poetic." Richard chuckled.

"What's with that look Dick? Someone texted you something foul? Was is Conner?" Wally asked with curiosity.

"Just a tellamarketer." Dick shoved his phone into his pocket and ignored the text.  "Anyways I'm bored of this movie. I'll be in my room." He stood and walked out.

He heard Wally yelling at him as he walked down the halls of the mountain and he chuckled to himself. Dick opened the door to his room and switched on the light and felt an odd chill. He walked around the room to see some things were misplaced and moved.

"Someone was in my room.." he mumbled.

He went to sit on his bed but heard a snap. He shot up and pulled off the the blanket and gasped with digust.

It was a dead Robin.

"That's...symbolistic..." He said with caution. "I need to report this to someone."

Dick pulled out his phone and clicked on Bruce's number when another text from the same person popped up in his notifications bar. He hesitantly opened it to see the text.

Anonymous:
*If you want your friends to still breathe I suggest keeping me a secret Dick Grayson. It would be unfortunate if you were the cause of their deaths.*

You:
*Who are you and how did you get inside my room or even get this number!?*

Anonymous:
*My name is Deathstroke. Probably know me because of Bruce, excuse me, I meant Batman. I got your number when I saw you hand it to your friends at the beach about two weeks ago. I managed to sneak into your room after hacking into the security system. I'm still in here...look up*

Richard dropped his phone as a child ran down his spine he looked up to see his vent. He backed away from it and grabbed a custom baterang that Bruce made him. The vent opened silently and down came a perfectly built man. Not to big. Not to small. Balanced out. He wore a black and Orange mask an grey metal like armor but it was also cloth and it was flexible. He he looked at Dick with a serious expression in his eye. His shadow swallowed Dick's small frame and he was at least 6 foot if not taller.

"Do you regonize me?" Deathstroke asked.

Robin threw the baterang without answering his question. Deathstroke caught it with two Fingers and threw it back. Robin moved out of it's path.

"Answer me." He growled.

"Yeah. Batman showed me footage of you infiltrating a high security prison once. I also know your name is Slade." Dick hissed. "Now what do you want with me!?".

"Quiet little Robin. If the others stumble in, I'll end their life." He put a finger to his mask, shushing him. And as for your quesion, I have a simple answer. You see I'm looking to take on an apprentice. And you seem like the perfect fit for it. You and I have a lot in common. More then you know." Deathstroke stated.

"Never in your wildest dreams will I ever side with the bad guys." Dick hissed coldly.

"Bad guy. Good guy. Those are just labels. In my point of view you are the bad guy and I am the good guy. Like I said. Labels." Slade sighed. " Besides if you don't... I'll come after you with force in three days. Meet me on the beach under the peer at any time you see fit I you decide to come quietly." Slade hopped into he vents. "Until then little Robin."

And with that he was gone.