Chapter 35- Harry

Chapter 35-Harry

We, Summer and I, haven't talked in weeks. Something's very odd. We would've talked as soon as I got back. The day came and we didn't talk which was strange. I thought she would be waiting for me with her arms opened wide so I could spin her in circles then elope from the stress and madness that has happened between us. I would have said how wrong I was and how sorry I really am for saying all of those things.

The four weeks I haven't talked I have been really upset and lonely. I haven't talked or seen anyone except for Kendall because she is one of my friends and I have been on friendly dates with her before, but nothing happened. I stayed at my friend's flat at Kendall's hotel and the paparazzi took pictures of me walking out of the hotel. It looks really bad, hopefully she didn't see it. Summer is the only person who has my heart in her hands. She has been in the hospital the past couple of weeks in a coma. Sometimes, I would forget and I hoped she was tired after a long couple of weeks at Uni.

I have been attacked on Twitter once again and people were calling me a cheater. Some fans knew I was dating her. Otherwise, I didn't confirm the relationship for Summer's safety and I didn't want her to get attacked for being with me. I have a bad feeling about this because as I scroll through my mentions I see things about Summer and Kendall. There were even fights on Twitter about who I was dating.

Yesterday, I got a call from her dad. Her dad told me she has been in a coma the past couple of weeks and she was in a car accident the day we got back which he told me already and she might wake up soon. I was so worried when I found out that she was in a car accident. Some lady called me the night of the accident, but I didn't answer. Her dad called me the next day and told me. I rushed to the hospital and talked to her. I told her how much I was sorry and everything I would have told her the day before when she came back from Uni. She would tell me how she missed me, but that didn't happen. I responded by saying how tired I was and I would come in the morning.

It was early in the morning and I got out of bed. The lads wanted to come with me today because I told them last night about the crash. They didn't know about the crash when I did or why I disappeared after having a mobile call with her father. To them, it was pretty shady at the time, but they understand now. Everyone was going even Perrie was coming with us to see her.

As we drove to the hospital, I started to get really nervous. I didn't know what I was going to say to her. Or what she was going to say to me. Is this going to turn out perfectly like I planned out in my head? I have no idea. As we continued to drive, I look at the surroundings. So many things remind me of her like the cups of coffee the pedestrians have in their hands which reminds me of the day when we first met. Or the sun reminds me of her golden locks that rise and fall as she walks. I see her in ways without seeing her. I can't explain it too much because I don't understand much myself. I see her face on every girl, but it is not her.

As we walk into the hospital, the clerk tells us her room number and we all walk there. My palms begin to sweat and I start to sweat. I'm really nervous for what is about to happen as soon as I walk in the door. I open the door and everyone else is behind me. I see her parents, Marie, a lady with long black hair and an elderly in a wheelchair next to Summer's bed. They were all talking and laughing when we walked in.