Chapter 24- Summer

Chapter 24- Summer

"Tell me that you're not leaving me," I said while sobbing. I heard my father and Harry fighting in the hallway. I was going to get up to see what was going on when Harry saw me getting out of bed. He came over to me and carried me to bed. I know I am not supposed to walk on my foot, but I wanted to know what was going on. I heard my father ask what happened and a slam against the wall.

"I'm not leaving you now or ever." He told me which made me really happy. I know he will leave for the tour, but I don't really want him to leave. Why can't he stay here with me? He looked upset when I asked him whether he was leaving or not. I engulfed him into a hug as I cried tears of joy. I have a feeling that he has to me something, but he doesn't say anything. Can we live in this moment now and forever?

++++++

I didn't do anything else yesterday. We hugged and watched a movie before I fell asleep in his arms. I felt safe in his arms as I once have before. I wake up to someone shaking me and talking. I open my eyes to see Harry standing at my bedside and my father standing at the foot of the bed. It's still dark outside and I moan as I put my head back into the pillow.

"It looks like we are going to have to carry her there," My father says. I shot right up out of bed. I accidentally walked on my foot again and tripped over the crutches, which shot pain up my leg. I get up with Harry's help and I grab my crutches. "Where are we going?" I said. "Get changed and Harry will help you down the stairs," My father says while walking out of the door to my room. "Where are we going?" I asked Harry while getting more irritated. "Love, we are going somewhere and your father wants you to come. I will be outside of the door. Call me if you need help or you're ready to go." Harry said while kissing my cheek before walking out of the door. I guess I am not going to get any answers right now, am I?

I get dressed into something comfortable and put on my splint before putting on my left shoe. I slip the other shoe on and grab my crutches to see Harry waiting out of the door with a smug smirk. "What?" I asked as I looked at what I was wearing and other directions before directing my eyes back on him. "Nothing, love. Are you ready?" He asked and I nodded. We walked to the stairs hand in hand before he had to carry me down the stairs. He grabbed the crutches with one hand and both of my feet with the other hand as he walked downstairs with me on his back.

When we got to the bottom of the staircase, he set me down and gave me the crutches. I walk outside to see all of the lads from next door, leaning against the car. There was only one person that avoided eye contact which was Niall. When he looked at me, I avoided his stare and looked at the ground. Louis, Liam, and Zayn all gave me a hug and said sorry about my foot. I told them that it was my fault anyway for doing the swing twice. Louis may have scolded me for getting myself hurt, but he was glad that I was okay. We all got in the car and I repeated my question about where we were going, but no one answered my question. I gave up and then I heard someone mumble. "We will be there soon," Louis said to me as he put his arm over my shoulder and pulling me into a hug.

"Can someone tell me the time now?" I asked. Harry found his phone and it was watching the sunrise yesterday. I smiled and looked at the time through my glasses. It is 5:45 in the morning and I am not supposed to be up yet. It's not supposed to be up, I like to get up when the sun is out, not at the crack of dawn. I stare at Harry in total darkness and all I can see are his green eyes. Harry held my hand as we continued to drive to this mysterious place that no one is talking about.

I must have fallen asleep when I felt Harry's lips on my cheek to wake me up. My fluttered opened and I saw Harry walking out of the car. Everyone must have gotten out before I woke up including my father. I get up and Harry extended a hand to help me get out of the car. The sun has risen already and I don't even know the time it is. This building looks oddly familiar, but I can't put my finger on it.