Chapter 23- Harry

Chapter 23-Harry

So many things happened this week. I mean in the last 3 days. To recap, I broke up with Carla. Niall kissed her and thought she was Summer. Summer saw it and got upset and left the club. I chased after the girl of my dreams and finally got to call her mine. Wow, I can't believe it either. I asked her out and she said yes. It took a month and a half and a fake girlfriend for her to say yes, but at least I have her now. Summer is now my girlfriend and I still can't believe it. I decided to take her to her father's cabin. Her dad took me here once and told me that I could use it anytime and it would be the perfect getaway.

Yesterday, I had so much fun. We did so many things yesterday. My favorite was probably having my first kiss in the rain. It was the perfect moment when the rain was falling and she pulled me back. I was confused until she crashed her lips into mine. This kiss was different from any kiss that I had with any girl. I felt the fireworks and my stomach was doing back flips. Her lips tasted like chocolate strawberries and peppermint. My hands were on her waist while hers were in my hair and shoulders. The kiss felt like one of the movie kisses like in the Notebook. Yes, it is cliché and I know that, but it was a great kiss. The kiss lasted for five minutes when I broke off because I could feel her shaking because the cold rain. The kiss was full of emotion and passion. I could feel the excitement in this kiss and it was far from different that I have had any of kiss. I had no words when I walked back to the cabin with her under my arm because I had a stupid grin on my face that I couldn't get rid of when I tried. The kiss extracted many wonderful memories with her and my family. I may be repeating myself in multiple ways, but I can't believe everything I felt.

It is now Sunday and I leave for tour tomorrow morning, which means we have to leave here by tonight or this afternoon. I didn't tell her about me leaving because I don't want to say goodbye to her when we finally got together. When I asked her about the getaway Friday, she said that I might be leaving soon. I am wondering how she knew that because I haven't mentioned anything to her at all. Perrie may have said something which is alright, but it will be so hard trying to tell her goodbye. My life has just started with her. My life has just started.

It's about 6 AM now and I have been up for a half hour making a breakfast picnic to watch the sunrise. I pack some food and blanket from yesterday. I went to go wake up Summer to walk to the dock on the lake and watch the sunrise when I see her sleeping. She is hugging the pillow as she snores lightly. She looks angelic and beatific. Her curls hide the side of her face as I get closer to her. Her long eyelashes cover her eyes as she sleeps. She mumbles to herself as she sleeps. I don't understand what she is saying. I kissed her forehead, which made her turn over to the other pillow. As she turns over, she elicits a groan which causes me to chuckle lightly. Her sleeping reminds of what happened when I first met her and she cried on my shoulder the first time, which I still can't believe that it was a month or two ago. I pick her up, bridal style and she automatically clings on my neck. I walk downstairs and she starts to squirm in my arms which elicit a laugh from me. I grab the picnic basket and walk outside with her and the basket in my arms at the same time. I should have put the blanket and food out before I got her. Then again, I didn't know that she wasn't going to wake up at 6 AM. I carried her to the dock. By the time we got there, she had a smile on her face with her eyes closed which meant that she was awake. I tickled her and her eyes popped open and she started to laugh loudly, which was music to my ears.

"Morning, what time is it?" She mumbled. "Morning, its 7:15 now." I replied after kissing her lips once. She got down and walked over to the dock. She sat down while she had her feet hanging off the end. I set up the blanket and the food. I got her to come over and it was getting lighter every minute we were out here. Her eyes popped open and started to run towards the house. "Looking for this?" I said while holding her phone out. I knew that she would want to take pictures so she can sketch the photos later. She grabbed the phone and sat down next to me. She smiled and started to eat the fruit.