Chapter 7-Summer

Chapter 7-Summer

I realized it was only Wednesday which means I have only been here for 4 days. I moaned and got out of bed. I looked at the time and it was only 8. I did not really want to get out of the house today because what happened last night with Harry. I stumbled to the kitchen because I was not fully awake. I see a giant stack of chocolate chip pancakes that Kate already made. I took my time eating the pancakes, taking in the delightful flavor of the pancakes in each bite.

I took a shower and changed into sweatpants, T-shirt, and a sweatshirt with sleeves because it always feel like a meat locker in this flat. It is always cold. I put my hair into a messy bun and went to back to my room. I went through my things and found my easel and my canvas with the stuff that I brought with me to London. I found my paints and my paintbrushes in a small bag in my suitcase. I started to paint because I did not feel like doing anything else. I always paint what I feel or something that pops into my head. When I get an idea, I usually start to paint, draw, or create the idea in an artistic way.

-Flashback-

I was fourteen and I just started my freshman year. It was my first day because I was out sick for a few weeks. Everyone has been in school for two weeks and I just started my first day. I was lost and I did not know where I was going or where my classes were. I was lost and in my mind, I was panicking. "Hey, do you need help?" someone said which snapped me out of my trance. It was a sophomore who asked me. He flashed a smile while his hazel orbs just stared into mine. I just nodded because I did not how to respond with words. He took the schedule out of my hands to look at what classes I had. "You have Dr. Bourgeois for Psychology first period. I had him last year so I can show where his room is." I just nodded again because I had no words again. What's wrong with me? An attractive is talking to you and you are not saying anything to him. Why not?

He grabbed my arm and showed me the class. "Dr. Bourgeois doesn't mind you call him Dr. B and he's the best teacher I had last year. Who else do you have?" I looked at my schedule and responded, " I have Mrs. Mastrobattisto for English, I have Ms. Colleen for Geometry, Miss Williams for Art, Mr. Bowden for Biology, and Mrs. Nelson for Pottery."

He nods at me and thinks about what I said while still walking me to my class. "Mrs. Mastrobattisto is a great teacher just be polite and nice to get on her good side. Ms. Colleen is a teacher who gives you notes and expects you to understand after the notes. I recommend teaching yourself the material every night after school. Mr. Bowden, do the homework because you can boost your grade by doing your homework if you bomb a test if you know what I mean. I did not have Miss Williams or Mrs. Nelson last year." I nodded and said thanks.

He stopped in front of Dr. B's door. I thanked him for showing me the way. "I never caught your name. I'm Chad." He said while giving me his hand. "I'm Summer by the way." I took his hand and shook it. "Why don't you sit with my friends and I at lunch? I know how it feels to be a new kid." He asked me. "Sure. See you at lunch, Chad." I walk into Dr. B's room and I gave him my schedule. He gave me my textbook and my seat. After the bell rung for first period, Dr. B started teaching. I was not focusing on the lesson that any of my teachers were teaching because I could not wait to see Chad again at lunch.

We had a great time at lunch on my first day. Chad always walked me to my classes and carried my books for me. He was so nice to me. About 2 weeks after I met him in the hall, he asked me to be his girlfriend. I replied yes and we started to hang out after school.

One afternoon at the park across from the school, he kissed me under the oak tree. I felt like I was the happiest girl in the world. I was on cloud 9, just really happy and I did not care about anyone or anything except for Chad Jacob Donohue. He would tell me how beautiful I am, that he is so lucky that I am his, and gave me compliments that would make my flutter.

After a month of dating, I found him making out with another girl and I could not believe it. My heart dropped and shattered into millions of pieces. I talked to him about it and it turned out to be just a bet to see if I would go out with him. He said we were done. I was dumbfounded. I could not believe that I was played and my first boyfriend, my first kiss, and my first everything was not really true. Chad Jacob Donohue, the best guy that I ever have met with hazel eyes and blonde hair and the captain of the swim team, cheated on me with some tramp.

I came home and sobbed for days and I swore to myself that I would not date someone and trust anyone that I met again. I swore in my name, Summer Lorena Claysworth, would never date and trust anyone ever again. I dreaded going to school every day during my freshman year because he was always around. He would always flashing a smile at girls, flirting, and other things. He played with my emotions and thoughts. I was left in the dust as if I have never existed in his eyes. I was heartbroken and I could not believe how naïve I really was to fall for him. I knew that it was too good to be true....

-End of flashback-

I finished my painting and it was a girl that was depressed in a dark corner. I was proud of my painting because it represented how I felt then. I was hurt and heartbroken then I realized how much I have changed because of that experience. No one will about what happened to me as long as I live in England. My own mother and my best friend does not know what happened. They both insinuated that I was heartbroken, but they do not know the whole story. I went out of the room to grab something to eat.

I grabbed a brown banana then I heard knocking on the door. I was not expecting anyone today at all. My friends are home and my dad is not home. Who could it be then? I looked out of the peephole. Of course, of all people, it's Harry. I ran straight into my room. I am hoping that Kate does not let him in. Harry is the last person I want to see today.

What if he knows something that I don't? What if he saw the painting? What if he is going to ask me out again? What if he does not take no for an answer. What if he is going to drive me nuts? My mind fills up with ridiculous hypotheticals. I sit in the corner of my room in a ball while I think about all of the hypotheticals which is driving my mind insane.

________________________________________________________________________________

Hello my lovely readers! Nothing is really new but I am thinking about making a new cover or changing by time this is posted. Anyways, new chapters will be up soon! I will be working on the other books soon! I will post My Never Letters soon but not yet. I have another book coming out soon too! It's called Second Chances but it will not be posted until this is book is over. It will be apart of the 1D series. I hope you enjoyed the chapter! Vote, comment, share, or follow me if you liked it. I love you all very much! I hope you have a great day/night where ever you are in the world! P.S. Chad is Alex Pettyfer because I was able to imagine him with the surfer hair and hazel eyes which I photoshopped.
Happy 1D Day to all of those who are watching today and Happy 50th annivesary to Doctor Who!

Next Update: Friday

xx

-TSM

Ps Chad is on the side