Chapter 9-Harry

Chapter 9-Harry

I knock on the front door of her flat. Summer opened the door and she looked confused. "I thought you had a meeting based on what you said on the note that you wrote after I fell asleep." she said quietly.

As soon as she said that, I had to think about what I wrote. The image of the inscription of the paper was in my head.

I'm sorry, Summer. I had to leave because I had an emergency management meeting. If you need anything at all, just call or text me. My number is on the back of this paper.

xxx

Harry

I smiled at the note and then I said, "I did but I had something else more important to do. Can I come in?"

She let me inside. I walked straight to her living room and sat on the couch. She shut the door, followed me and sat in a chair on the opposite side of the room. She looked baffled because in her head she was probably speculating how I knew where parts of her flat was. I have been here a couple of times to work with her father before Summer moved in but she does not know that. As I was walking to the couch, I felt my phone vibrate 4 times from texts. I did not know who and I did not care because I wanted to tell Summer what I needed to do.

"So, what did you need to do?"she said. I looked at her and said "I need to tell you something."

She nodded her head. "Summer, I ....." I said to her. Suddenly, my phone went off. It was Liam. I sighed and answered the mobile.

"Hey Harry, we need to talk now. It's important. You can do what you need to do later."

"Liam, you know how important this was for me to do this. Can it wait?"

"I'm sorry but we need to talk now. Meet us at the flat in 5."

"Fine, I'll be there in 5. Bye."

I hung up the mobile and let out a sigh. I cannot ever do something without someone interrupting me. "I understand that there is something important you have to do, "she finally spoke.

"Thank you, Summer. I will tell you what I need to later."

"I will text you, Harry."

"Bye Summer."

"Bye."

She walked me to the door and I walked over to the flat. I'm glad she is feeling better. She still had puffy eyes, but she had a small smile on her face while I was with her which is a good sign. I was about to tell her how I felt about her and ask her about what happened earlier just before Liam called. I wonder what is so important that Liam had to interrupt just when I was going to tell Summer something important. I take out my mobile from my pocket to check the messages that I have received earlier.

From Liam: Where are you?

From Liam: We need to talk about something.

From Liam: Harry? Please answer.

From Liam: I am going to call you right now.

"What was so important??" I exclaimed as soon as I walked into the door. I see the lads walk up to me. They all are wearing very sad faces again. It really is bringing me down.

"Liam, what's going on?" I asked.

Liam avoided my eyes. It's a dead giveaway when the lads are hiding something from me like my surprise birthday earlier this year. The lads usually avoid eye contact with me when they have to tell me something. They are hiding something from me. I already know it. I hope it doesn't wreck my chances with Summer.

"Harry, we have to tell you something from the meeting. Management decided that you should date Carla Delevingne to get more fans. It will also help promote the concert and album coming soon."

As soon as Liam told me that I have to date Carla, I didn't know how to react. I used to like Carla but I have moved on. Carla and I are really good friends, nothing more or nothing less. I really like Summer. Now I understand why Liam got me out of her flat before I said anything to her. Liam called me to tell me to come to the flat because of the news he had to give me. I feel like everything I have known is falling apart at the seams.

After a while, I heard my phone buzz which disturbed my thoughts. It was a text from an unknown number.

From Unknown: You seemed shook up when you left. Are things okay? -Summer

I changed the contact to Summer :) and texted her back.

To Summer :) : I'm fine. Everything is okay, just perfect. Thank you for asking.

Everything is okay, just perfect. The part of the message keeps echoing in my head. I lied to her how things are but things are not okay. I will not be with the girl that I want to be with. Now, that I have Carla I can't do that. Summer and I have to be just friends.

I went to my room and sat on the edge of the bed. I still have a million questions for Summer but most of the questions will not be answered. Now, I can't tell her how I feel. How am I going to tell her about Carla. Will Summer be okay with it? I do not even know the answer to that question.

**

A week has gone by since I found out about going on a date with Carla which does not give any chance with Summer now. I can't believe my date with Carla is tonight. I was infatuated with Carla for the longest time. I would probably still feel the same way as I did before if I didn't meet Summer. I don't feel the same way about Carla but now I don't have a choice to date Carla, do I?

I am going to go pick her up and go to a small joint in the city. I am wearing a red plaid shirt and some jeans. I grabbed the keys to my car and drive to her flat. I pulled up to her flat and knocked on the door.

I get out of my car and I knocked on the door. She opened the door and she was wearing a white, lacy dress with red high heels. She had lighter makeup on than times that I had watched her in fashion shows. I could not even speak at the moment so I just smiled. She smiled back and I asked if she was ready to go. We saw each other a few times before and now I can't believe we are both being forced to go out on a date for a few hours.

Carla simply nodded and took my arm. We both walked to my car and I let her in first. She probably does not want to be on this like I do. I still can't believe that management said this was a good idea to do this. I don't think Carla is happy about it either. We drove in silence and my eyes were on the road the whole entire time. We pulled up to a small Italian restaurant on the far side of the city.

I opened the door for her. We walked to the restaurant from the parking lot. We were seated immediately because there was not a lot of customers here tonight. It did not take long for anything because the place looks dead but it is a Wednesday night. There were couples scattered at tables within the restaurants. They were talking to their dates and smiling at each other. Carla and I both ordered spaghetti and meatballs. While we were waiting, Carla decided to start talking.

"So how's everyone? Anything new going on?" she asked.

"Everyone is doing great. There is not anything new really besides promoting the album, the movie, and the tour. How about yourself?"

"I'm doing great. I have a few castings, photo shoots, and fashion shows soon.

Our conversations after that were short and we had an indefinite amount of silence in between. Our food came, we ate, and we left. On the way to the flats, Carla asked if she could see everyone tonight. It's been a while since she has seen them. I nodded and we went straight to my flat.

I was actually surprised when she asked me to go to my flat and see the lads. Now, she is talking to everyone even Sophia, Eleanor, and Perrie. She has not seen the lads since the last award show. She has not seen the girls since who knows when.

I suddenly hear a knock on the door. I went to go answer the door. I opened the door and I recognized those blue eyes anywhere.

____________

Hey guys! Gif of Carla on the side! Continue reading on. Love you all!