Chapter 4- Harry

Chapter 4- Harry

I wake up from my sleep and I see the time. All through the night, I had a dream about the mystery girl that I saw last night. I have to get my arse out of bed, even though I do not want to. It's so late and I start running around the flat to get everything I need to get done before I leave to get to the studio. I run around to find the keys to my car and I am bloody tired.

I parked my car and walked into the coffee shop. I get a cup of coffee and quickly walked out of the door. I wasn't paying attention when I see this girl texting and she was walking to the coffee shop. I had too many other things on my mind when I ran into her. I spilled my coffee all over her coat. I looked at her and she was beautiful. She looked up at me and I could see her blue eyes through her glasses. I said, "I'm so sorry. I wasn't paying attention." She wasn't mad at me at all. She said it was okay and smiled at me. She looks similar to the person I saw last night.

"I haven't seen you around the area before," I said to her.

She said with a smile, "I moved here with my dad yesterday. I'm actually from the States."

"I'm Harry." I gave her my hand. She shakes my hand back and said "I'm Summer. It was nice to meet you. See you around." She walked away from me. I'm surprised that she didn't know who I was because she didn't freak out like other girls usually do. She is very different from any other girl that I met. Maybe she doesn't know who I am but I'm going to try my best to get to know her and see her again. She was so beautiful. She isn't like anyone I have ever seen before. I have to get to the studio with the lads because I know I'm already late.

**

I made it to the studio, but the lads are mad at me because I was late... again. I told the lads what happened and then we started recording afterwards. Summer was on my mind the whole entire time recording the songs for our new album. Her dirty blonde that is very wavy and fits her face perfectly into place. Her crystal blue eyes with a hint of green in the middle. She was absolutely perfect in my eyes. I do not know much about her, but I want to get to know her. I even want to be with her as my girlfriend, together. I will see her again and that is a promise. I wonder whether it is her or not, but I am not really sure.

I am really excited about the new song coming out soon. We have been working on Story of My Life for a long time. We are trying to have Midnight Memories relate to us and our fans. We know that teens from the United States feel insecure about themselves so we wrote Diana for our fans.

"Have any ideas besides what we have?" asks Liam to all of us. I think about all the lyrics we have so far.

The story of my life I take her home

I drive all night to keep her warm and time...

Is frozen (the story of, the story of)

The story of my life I give her hope

I spend her love until she's broke inside

The story of my life (the story of, the story of)

Written on these walls are the colors I can't change

Leave my heart open, but it stays right here in its cage

I know that in the morning now, I'll see us in the light upon the hill

Although I am broken my heart is untamed still

We have half the song finished. We are just missing the beginning and a few parts in between. Everyone has blank faces which meant no one has a clue to what to write. "I think I have something for the beginning of the song." I said. I stand up and sing something I just came up with.

Written in these walls are the stories that I can't explain

I leave my heart open, but it stays right here empty for days

She told me in the morning she don't feel the same in our bones,

It seems to me that when I die these words will be written on my stone

And I'll be gone, gone tonight

The ground beneath my feet is open wide

The way that I been holdin' on too tight

With nothing in between

I finish the song and I sat back down. "Then you could have the chorus after that and that's all I could think of at the moment." I thought about Taylor and I went through with our breakup a couple months back. I didn't feel like the song a couple months, but now I feel like I am.

"Yeah, that sounds great." Said our producer, Mark Claysworth. I lost my train of thought after he said that. We worked on the rest of the song for a couple of hours. We finished the song and we were really happy about that.

"You lads did a great job today with Story of My Life and I can't wait to have you to record it soon! We will resume this as soon as I get back from my trip to see Miley to work on her new album coming out soon! Otherwise, you have a great vacation and I will see you all soon." Said Mr. Claysworth while he walked out the door.

"How about we go to Nando's tonight so we can celebrate on our accomplishment today!" said Niall.

We all laughed because Niall loves Nando's and we usually go there no matter what the reason. Now that he has a reason, I cannot help but laugh. We all nod and we head to Nando's.

**

We just got back from Nando's and we had a great time. I am really full. I start thinking of the things while I sit on the couch and stare into space. I walk over to the window and I see the mystery girl again. She is walking across the street to the flat with a plate. I squint my eyes to see what is on the plate, but I cannot see anything.

I see her going into the elder's flat. I start thinking about today and everything that has happened in the past couple of months. I walk over to the couch again and turn on Family Guy. It is one of my favorite shows. I watch the TV show while I think about everything.

**

After a couple of hours, I turn off the telly and lay on the couch. I am still thinking about everything. While I was thinking about everything, I heard a knock on the door. After I did not get up and answer the door when the person knocked, I heard the door bell ring a few times. When I was about to get up to get up to get the door, I saw Niall running to door from upstairs. I guess he smelled food because he never runs like that, except for when he knows food is present or when he is playing football. He unlocked the door and answered it. My jaw dropped when I saw who it was.

__________________________________________________________________________________

Hey guys! I hope you have enjoyed the story! I am so happy with how far this story has come so far! I love all very much! There will be more character gifs soon! I do not have too many announcements this time besides follow me on FB and other networks which the links on my profile. Vote, comment, share, or follow me if you have enjoyed it so far! I love you all so much! Have a great day/night where ever you are in the world.

XOXO

-TSM

Next Update: Friday