Chapter 3- Summer

Chapter 3- Summer

We drive up to the flat and it looks absolutely amazing. It looks like 24 people can live here. As I walk inside, the place looks bigger than the outside. It feels like a fancy palace with the chandelier, grand staircases, and the expensive things around the flat. I guess whatever my dad has made him a lot of money.

My dad shows me my room. Wow, he worked really hard. It looks like a mini flat, almost. The room was decorated turquoise blue with twinkling lights and white borders. It had a fridge, a big couch, a flat screen, a desk, and everything at a home has. It was so amazing. "This is absolutely amazing!!! Thanks so much!" I hug my dad then I start unpacking. I don't have a lot of stuff so it doesn't take me long. I go looking for my dad. I go into the kitchen and I see a note.

Summer,

I have an emergency business meeting. I'm sorry. I will be back later.

I left my number if you need it.

Dad xx

Why I am not surprised. My dad is gone again like he has done before. I text Marie to tell her I made it to London then I call my mom.

"Hi mom! How are you?"

"I'm okay. How about you? Are you adjusting very well?"

"I guess. I have only been in London for about 3 hours. It's late anyway.

I'm going to bed soon."

"Alright, sweetheart. I love and miss you!"

"Love you too. Bye."

I hung up the phone and went to sleep.

++++++

I woke up around 8:00 AM which was okay because I'm not attending college yet. I went to the kitchen and found Kate, our maid. I asked her, "Do you know how to make chocolate chip pancakes?" She just shook her head no and explained that my dad doesn't eat that stuff. I said "I can help you make some."

We got all the ingredients and made them. In the process, we managed to get flour all over ourselves and the table. It turned into a flour fight, I guess. I laughed while I ate my breakfast. I went to take a shower and put some shorts, shirt, and a beanie. I grabbed my handbag and my coat, and left the house.

I was walking around the area when I saw a coffee shop. I got a message from my mother and I was texting her when suddenly I felt a hot liquid on me. I looked up and was about to scream when I saw a pair of green eyes looking at me.

"I'm so sorry. I wasn't paying attention." He said.

We had a small chat before I left. He was a friendly and good-looking chap. He is a lot more polite than most people in the States. The whole time that he was talking to me, he was looking at me as if he was expecting something from me. As if he was famous and he was waiting for me to ask for a picture with him or an autograph. I laugh at the thought and I walked into the coffee shop after I said goodbye. I still think it was my fault, but it happened and I can't do anything about it right now. I order a coffee and leave. I get a message from Marie. It's not even 11 am here, why is she up so early?

From Marie <3 : Hey! What's up?

To Marie <3 :Why are you up so early? Isn't like 5 am?

From Marie <3: Today is Monday, boo. I have to go to school, remember?

To Marie <3: Oh, yeah....lol :D

From Marie <3:So what's up?

To Marie <3: Well, I was just at the coffee shop. Before I got to the coffee shop, a guy ran into me and spilled his coffee all over me.

From Marie <3: OMG! Tell me everything!

To Marie <3: Okay... he had green eyes and curly hair. His name was Harry I think.

From Marie <3: OMG!!!! You're talking about Harry Styles!!!!

To Marie <3: Wait, who?

From Marie <3: Harry Styles from One Direction!

To Marie <3: Okay, whatever you say...I still don't know who you are talking about....Have a good day at school! Bye love!

Who is Marie talking about? I don't know One Direction or a Harry

Styles. It was just a good-looking guy I ran into on the way to the coffee shop. I got home and put my coat in the laundry because the coffee stain. I go to my room and start reading a book.

My dad finally came home from his "meeting". He thought it would be a good idea to meet some of the neighbors since I'm staying here for a while. I moaned and groaned because I didn't feel like it right at the moment. After protesting for an hour, I got up and made some cookies with Kate. I walked out the door with the cookies and my phone and went across the street. At least I get out of the house for a while, I don't want to be cooped in the house forever. Peace Out Girl Scout!

__________________________________________________________________________________
Hey guys! I am working on new chapters so they should be up soon! New cover as you may tell which I love! I am excited for the new chapters! I am going to post the story on Fridays & Saturdays. I am posting it today because I will not be able to post tomorrow!Be on the lookout for another book called My Never Letters. I do love you all very much! Vote, comment, follow or share if you liked it! I hope you did like it! Have a good day/night where ever you are in the world! Bye my lovely readers!

NEXT UPDATE: SATURDAY

Xxx
-TSM

Ps Marie on the side