Chapter 30-Summer

Chapter 30-Summer

I can't believe what a great night that we had. We went to the beach and to a nice restaurant. I could feel Harry's jealously in my presence. He was jealous that Antoni was eyeing me the whole time. Antoni was trying to flirt with me without saying anything at all. It was cute seeing Harry being jealous because it shows he cares about me. I hope he won't be the same way with Nate because he might be mad with him. I'm going to have him meet Nate, Marie, and maybe Bobby tomorrow.

I'm just afraid that they won't like each other. I mean Marie loves him already, but I'm sure about the boys. I mean, they are great guys, but I don't want them to clash heads. Nate and Harry are great guys and I am so lucky, but they both tend to be over protective when it comes to me. Yes, it is wonderful that they care, but they sometimes go overboard especially Nate. Nate had me at his side as we walked through the mall yesterday. I don't want to say that he is clingy because he isn't.

Harry never mentioned anything about him. Hopefully, he didn't see us in the truck. Nate and I were talking about music and old memories. We were talking about a time that we had a pie contest and then ended up throwing the rest of the pie at each other. We were talking about our past when things were "normal". What I mean by normal is things ran smoothly before I became mute in school. Yes, after I was with Chad, I basically became mute and I didn't socialize at all. My teachers were concerned, but they couldn't do anything because they didn't know happened. Eventually, they accepted me not speaking at all.

I get up out of bed and look in the mirror. I see a happier girl that is in a relationship. I'm not the same naive and timid girl that I was my freshman year and before I moved to London. I have given myself a new chance. A new endeavor to become the person I have always wanted to be. She has the sparkling eyes that haven't lost sparkle since I became Harry's girlfriend. My cheeks were rosier without any rouge. I had a smile that I couldn't lose when I tried. When I did try, I end up laughing and the smile becomes bigger.

I get dressed and walk downstairs. I grab a bottle of water on the way to the living room. I sit down in the chair adjacent to my mum and Harry. They were holding an album and they were pointing at the pages. "This was the time when Summer -" My mum said before I snatched the book away from them. They both pouted and then shrugged. "Morning, sweetheart. I saw a lot of pictures before you came out. I love the one when you were sitting on the rock mound in front of the house." He said, coming over and kissing my temple before he wraps his arm around my shoulders. I smile and then drink some water.

A few minutes after my mum and Harry talked and I zoned out, I heard the doorbell. "They are here. Harry, I want you to meet some of my friends." I said excitedly as I walked to the door. I opened the door to be greeted by Marie and Nate. They each greet with a hug before they walk in. Nate held onto me a bit longer before I squirmed out of his grip. I'm so nervous for this moment. I want everything to go right. It has to be perfect.

I walk into the room that I was previously in. I see Marie and Harry are engaged in a conversation and Nate and my mum engaged in another. I lean against the wall awkwardly as I watch them talk to each other. They all look me as soon as they realize that I was in the room. I smile and introduce Nate and Marie to Harry. Nate's face expression suddenly drops and Marie is internally screaming by her facial expression. I thought they would both be happy for me to be with a guy that makes me the happiest that I have been in a very long time. I know she is, but what's up with Nate?

A few minutes past and I got in engaged with Marie's and Harry's conversation. They were talking about the music they listen to. They were talking about everything especially the pranks we pulled on our families like the time we put a fake spider on Nate's stomach when he was asleep. He woke up screaming like a girl and we got it on tape. We played the video and we were laughing our arses off.