Chapter 6-Harry

Chapter 6-Harry

I couldn't believe that I'm seeing her right now. She did not even she see me when she walked in. She walked up to the pictures of the lads, our families, and I. I sneaked up behind her and said "Hello, love." She knew exactly who it was. She slowly turned around and looked straight into my eyes.

She looked really scared. She didn't expect me at all. I gave her a reassuring smile that was a sign to her that everything was okay. She started to relax and gave me a shy smile. I asked her, "What are you doing here?" She took a deep breath and said calmly, "I am a neighbor and my dad wanted me to get to know the neighbors better. " I just nodded and walked to the couch.

She followed me and sat on the other side of the couch. "You will have to meet the other lads when they come home. The lad that took your cookies was Niall and he has a huge appetite and loves food. If he could, he would marry food. She started to giggle again. I smiled as soon as Summer started giggling. She looked at the time and she started to get up to leave and walk to the door.

"Summer, wait a sec." I said to her while walking up to her.

"Yes, Harry?" She asked.

"May I walk you to your flat?" I said. I really want to get to know her better because we did not have a conversation here. I also want to know where she lives because I might want to visit her possibly without being a stalker sort of. She shrugged and said, "If you really want to, but my flat isn't far from here. Yes! I said to myself mentally. I grabbed my coat and my phone and opened the door for her like a gentleman. She started to speed walk and I caught up to her and was walking at her side. When I tried to touch her hand or her shoulder, she jumped a little bit.

She turned left and it only means that we are here. I did not really have any conversation with her at all today. I realized after she turned left that she lived right next door to the lads and me. I stuttered, "You....li-li-live.....ne-ne-ne-xt.....d-d-d-d-d-d-oor?" She first giggled at my reaction then said, "Yes, I was not kidding when I said that I did not live far." She resumed giggling again.

We both walked to the front porch step. She had her hand on the door knob and was about to go in. "Would you like to go out sometime?" I blurted out. She turned around, she had a complete question mark on her face. "What do you mean Harry?" She did not know what I meant so I have to explain it differently. "Summer, would you go on a date with me?" She started to cry and she shook her head no. She opened the door of her flat, ran in and slammed the door shut on my face.

What happened? When I asked her out, she cried and she shook her head no. Why? This is the first time in a while that a girl rejected me. She is very different, I tell you. I have not been rejected like that since sixth form. Why was she so sensitive to me touching her? Why did she start crying when I asked her out? Why does she look at me like I am just a normal person to her? I do know a few things about her. She was the mystery girl that I saw yesterday. Her name is Summer, she looks similar to Taylor in my eyes, she lives next door, and she is Mark Claysworth's daughter. Summer is Mark Claysworth's daughter, the producer I work for. How I come I did not realize this before? Bits and pieces of memories come back into my mind.

-Flashback-

We were working on the song Diana. Diana was based on Princess Diana and also for girl who self-harmed, insecure about themselves, and depressed. We know that Princess Diana was depressed and did self-harm. Eventually, she got through it and she is a warrior to me. We love all our directioners so much that they are practically family to us. Diana which means warrior and we believe our fans are warriors. I am the studio and I am thinking about the song. I have to sing my part and the chorus now.

I would never mistreat ya,

Oh I'm not a criminal,

I speak a different language but I still hear your call

Diana

Let me be the one to light fire in those eyes,

You've been lonely, you don't even know me,

But I can feel you crying,

Let me be the one to lift your heart up and save your life,

I don't think you even realize baby you'd be saving mine

Diana

The music stopped after that and Mark said, "That's all for today, Harry." I took off the headphones and exited the recording booth. "Excellent job today! I am leaving in a few weeks to figure things out with my family."Mr. Claysworth said to me. "Oh alright Mark. What kind of problems?" I questioned him. Mark has been working with us since the beginning of our careers and he is really close to all of us. "I do not feel that things are working out with Sophie, my wife. I have not seen my daughter in a while either." I never met his family because they live in the States and I do not know the reason why. "Are you trying to work things out or going to get a divorce?" I asked. "I am not sure and that's why I am returning to the States to see what's going on." "Alright, when do you leave to get there?" "The 15th it is a Wednesday but it takes 9 hours to get there. I should be back Sunday." "Have a good weekend Mr. Claysworth." "Harry, you know you can call me Mark and you too." I smiled and went home.

-The 17th-

Liam is texting our producer, Mark. He said that we would resume working on the album Monday which is good news. He said that he has a surprise to bring his flat. What could it possibly be?

-End of Flashback-

I knew this whole time somewhat. He even mentioned his daughter and how he had to bring something or someone home. I am surprised that I did not put the pieces together myself. I thought about this while walking home. I walked into the door and I see Niall standing in front of me. He is grinning at me like the Cheshire Cat from Alice in Wonderland, which only means one thing. It must mean that Niall ate all of the cookies. He exclaimed, "Harry!!! Those were the best cookies I had!!! Can you ask her to make some more!!!!!"

I laughed, then the lads walked into the room with question marks across their faces. I explained what happened while Zayn, Louis and Liam were out on dates with their girlfriends. They all just nodded and went to their rooms. After they left, I went to my room and went straight to sleep. All of my thoughts were about Summer.

**

I woke up and I was groggy. I had a restless night because my mind was on Summer. I looked out the window and I saw something that caught my eye. I have no clue what it is or what it means. I got changed and ran out of the house. The lads were going to question me and I just left them without saying a word. They were probably asking where I was going, why am I leaving, and stuff like that, but that's not what I am worried about right now.

________________________________________________________________________________

Cliffhanger! I am sorry but it was absolutely necessary. What do you think the item is? What happens next? You can leave answers in comment sections. I orginally planned to have this posted on Saturday but the internet issue caused my delay. The next post will be Tomorrow. I will be on tumblr and other social networks more often to post character gifs and answer questions you may have. So, Harry found out who this mystery girl that he saw the first night. The chapters switch points of views if you saw that but if you did not, I am letting you know so you don't get confused. I love you all! Have a great day/night where you are in the world.

Those doing 1D day with one direction---I hope you have a great time!

Next Update: Tomorrow

xx

-TSM