Chapter 17- Harry

Chapter 17-Harry

I have been at the bar for a couple of hours. Niall and I had a fight about Summer. He knew how I felt about her and I believe that I am in love with her. Despite the short time, I felt something the first time Summer and I met and it was different from anyone that I have ever met. I was caught in a trance by her mesmerizing blue eyes. I cannot believe what happened and what Niall had the audacity to say.

"I HATE YOU"

"I hate you so much! You always get all of the girls! Why can't I get this one for once, HARRY?"

"WELL, YOU HAVE CARLA SO I FINALLY GET A CHANCE WITH SUMMER."

"I KNEW YOU WOULD GET MAD IF I TOLD YOU BECAUSE YOU ARE ABSOULTELY JEALOUS ABOUT ME HANGING OUT WITH SUMMER. YOU HAVE FEELINGS FOR HER AND I KNOW IT."

Niall's outbursts echo in my brain. He said he likes her a lot. She is sweet, shy, and everything so I understand his perception. After all, I let my curiosity get to me so I had to snoop through his phone. I snooped through his phone, his privacy. "I am the worst friend ever" I muttered under my breath so no one else could hear me. If he wasn't lying and keeping secrets, we wouldn't have that fight and I wouldn't be here. Two people cause a fight, not just one. I drank a lot of beer and I feel beyond tipsy. I lost count after 12 so I have too many drinks since I first got here. I had all different kinds like Sex on the Beach, Harbor Night, Long Island Iced Tea, Cherry Hooker, and many other drinks. Earlier, after 6 strong drinks, I was dancing on the tables literally and people were cheering me on. I was also dancing with a bunch of people in the middle of the dance floor at Après. What am I doing here? Shouldn't you be doing something better with your life?

My conscious moans and now that I think about I'm starting to get tired. I decided to call Liam on my mobile because he usually picks me up when I am intoxicated. His mobile goes straight to voicemail and I hung up. That's strange... he usually keeps his phone on. I guess Liam is either sleeping or busy and so are Zayn and Louis because their mobiles go to voicemail also. I ringed Perrie because I knew she would be at the studio and she would be more than happy to pick me up. Yea, right.

"Hey, Perrie." I slurred into the speaker. I am still watching the people grinding on each other. Grinding is not dancing if you ask me. Silence is among Perrie and me as I hold up the small device to my ear. "Harry, are you okay?" she asked in a panicked voice. Seriously, why is everyone worried about me? "I'm fine, but can you pick me up at the club I'm at?" I slurred once again. I had too many drinks, but I don't care. As I wait for her answer, I take a shot from the bartender and chug the whole thing down. "Sure, but I don't get out for another thirty minutes, is that okay? What's the name of the club?"She asked. "Yea, that's fine. I'm at Après. I will send the address to you." I said while gulping the drink down. "Alright, see you then." She said before the line disconnected.

To Perrie: The address is 31 Duke Street. There's a huge sign out front. It's a block from Reiss. See you soon.

I sent the address to Perrie and turned off my phone. I drank some more until Perrie came in looking for me. Perrie looks worried. She is as pale as a ghost. I look around me and I see people either in state that I am in, dancing, or passed on the floor like I will be doing later. My head was hung low because I was looking at how shiny my boots are. Shiny black boots. I must be very intoxicated if I am staring at my shoes. I am also having a hard time balancing myself because I am leaning on the bar to prop myself up correctly. Why is the floor coming closer to my face? Perrie padded towards me to catch me before I collapsed to the ground.

"Harry..." She questioned. She didn't recognize me and she is still pale, but color to her face is slowing coming back. "Perrie, can you drive me home?" I slurred. "Of course."