Chapter 13- Niall

Chapter 13-Niall

I was so happy she said yes and I thought she would say no. I hope I don't screw things up with her at this party. As soon as she shut the door, I did an Irish gig and jumped with glee. I really hoped she didn't see that. If she did see, I would not care now but I would be embarrassed later. I went to my car and drove next door. I went inside the flat and leaned against my bedroom door. I couldn't believe she said yes.

I texted her good night. I really hope we could hang out like this again. She was being herself without the worries or regrets. She wasn't wearing any masks. The person that she was today was perfect and she's perfect without her masks. Her masks show how strong she is but she is strong without the masks. I looked at photos from today of us being ourselves. We had goofy pictures, normal pictures, and other pictures. My favorite picture would Summer in my arms while we were at the London Eye. I smiled while I was thinking of the memory. I had a really delightful time with Summer and I hope we can do that again soon. I drifted to sleep with my phone on top of me.

++++

I woke up and I dreamt about Summer all night along. The dreams were replaying the memories of yesterday and things that could possibly happen in the future. I might be able to be with her and I will be able to call her mine. I woke up with a smile on my face and I have a positive disposition about today being a good day. I yawned and went downstairs. I saw the lads all around the table. They were staring at me.

"Is there something wrong, lads?" I asked.

The lads just shook their heads and resumed eating their breakfast. I served myself some breakfast and sat down. I assumed Harry cooked breakfast because we had eggs and bacon. I usually eat cereal for breakfast but occasionally we would have eggs.

" Did something happen last night, Niall? I haven't you seen you so happy since you were with Demi." Liam asked curiously.

"Let me just say I ran into a really great friend yesterday."

"I'm glad you're happy." Zayn and Louis chimed in.

Harry was glaring at me but I did not really care. There's nothing in the world that can spoil my mood right now. After I looked at Harry for a brief moment, I resumed eating. I haven't told anyone about what happened last night to anyone. I like having this a secret because it's not really anyone's business what happened yesterday. The date is a secret because I don't want Harry to know.

Everyone finishes breakfast and goes in other parts of the flat to enjoy their day off. I go into my room and I go play the guitar. I play Here Comes the Sun.

Here comes the sun

Here comes the sun, and I say

It's all right

Little darling

It's been a long, cold lonely winter

Little darling

It feels like years since it's been here

Here comes the sun

Here comes the sun, and I say

It's all right

Little darling

The smiles returning to the faces

Little darling

It seems like years since it's been here

Here comes the sun

Here comes the sun, and I say

It's all right

Sun, sun, sun, here it comes

Little darling

I feel that ice is slowly melting

Little darling

It seems like years since it's been clear

Here comes the sun

Here comes the sun, and I say

It's all right

Here comes the sun

Here comes the sun

It's all right

It's all right

I think of Summer while I was singing because she loves the Beatles. An image of Summer pops into my head and she is giggling and smiling like she did yesterday. While I am singing, I almost forgot to ask about the party that we would be having soon. I go to Liam which he is in the theater room watching Toy Story 3. It's when Lotso resets Buzz and everyone is evil. He loves this movie and always gets mad when we interrupt him. When he says he's not mad for the lads and I interrupting him, he is really mad.

"Liam?"

He pauses the movie to talk to me. "Yes, Niall?" said Liam in a grumpy voice.

"When are we throwing the party before we leave for Australia? I am bringing a date and I want her to know."

"It's next Friday at 7 PM and I'm glad you're bringing a date. Is it anyone I know?"

Should I tell him that it's Summer? What if he tells Harry? I am not going to risk it. I don't want to completely lie to my best friend. It's not worth going through the trouble of hearing everyone telling me that you shouldn't take Summer out because Harry has feelings for her. It's never fair how Harry always gets the girls that he likes and I don't. For once, I would like to able have a girl.

"You might know her. I am not telling you who because I want it to be a surprise."

"Alright, Niall."

"Thanks Liam!" I squeal and run out of the media room. I run into the kitchen to find my phone.

I text Summer that it's next Friday at 7 PM and I will tell her more when I found out more info. I turn off my phone and leave it on the counter in the kitchen.

I go play guitar, work on some of my music, and enjoy my day off. I played a few more songs. I must have been tired because I fell asleep for an hour. All I know is that I woke up to someone screaming.

"NIALL!!!! HOW DARE YOU!!!!"

Oh shit, I tell myself. I am really in for it this time. What am I going to do now. I hear footsteps pounding outside of my door. I know whatever is going to happen that I will have to tell the truth.

________________________________________________________________________________

Cliffhanger! I'm sorry but I am also not sorry! It's a short chapter! I wanted to have Harry's POV before I show you the fight and the aftermath! The chapter will be up Friday! Editing will probably start taking place tomorrow or Monday. I love you all! Thank you for the 300 views last night! Good morning/night to where ever you are! Byeeeee!

Next Update: Friday

xxx

-TSM