Chapter 33- Harry

Chapter 33- Harry

It's Saturday, the 23rd of November. Each has been going by slowly and I dread each day that I'm away from her. We haven't talked in days and I always have hope that she would call. Every day that I hear the phone ring, I run to the phone and to see who was calling and it wouldn't be her which bring me down.

"Hey, you okay? Are you excited for today?" Louis asked me while he was getting ready to go to the warehouse. I know I'm not okay, but should I tell him that? "Just peachy. Yes, I'm excited for today." I said bluntly. I can't handle not hearing her. I want to call her and every time that I'm about to, I have to do something else so I sigh and do what needs to be done. "I know it's hard. You didn't talk to her, didn't you, Harry?" Louis replied. "I was going to, but it didn't have to because I had to leave." I said.

I seriously was going to, but it didn't happen because the technical issues. It turns out there wasn't any and they fixed it the day I got here. I left for nothing, well not nothing. It's my job, but my girl is more important than my job. Yes, it is my dream job and I want to do forever, but I also want to have a girl that I'm able to call mine someday. My wife would have kids and grow old together, never leaving their side. I want to do the simple things that many people dream about.

"You shouldn't have left. You should have talked to her no matter what happen, mate. If I was in your shoes even if those boots are too big for me, I would have talked to her about it and worked it out. The situation will keep escalating until you fix the situation. El and I have fights like this, but we always work it out." He said, comforting me.

They have fights too, but we aren't Eleanor and Louis. We're not Juliet and Peter from Love Actually. We're not Tris and Four in Divergent. We aren't any other couples. We are Harry and Summer. We aren't like other people. We get along very well, but we both have tempers. Something about us makes us different. Every time, I see something that reminds me of her I miss her even more than the last time I thought of her. I long for her phone calls, texts and messages. I check her Twitter and she still posts, but it's not about me.

There was a picture of her and her Aunt Emily according to the post. It looks like I missed Thanksgiving with her family and I was looking forward to it. I wanted to hear the funny stories about her childhood and learn new things about her. I want to know everything about her because I don't know anything yet. She intrigues me in many ways. She's so unique and special. I'm glad that I am able to uncover the secrets that she never told anyone.

I know I made a lot of promises to her. Unfortunately, I couldn't keep the promises that I made to her and myself about us. I promised to help her. I promised myself to be there for her. I promised myself to hold her close and never let her go. I promised her to always look out for her. I promised myself that I would love her forever.

"Show's starts in a few" The director calls from the hallway. I nod and he walks away. I have to suppress the feelings I have for Summer and put on the happy façade and pretend that everything is alright when I'm dying inside. I grab my bandana and wrap around my head. I get into the position that I need to be in for the first part of the show. The show will be 7 hours if not 8 hours until it's over. We have been working hard for the past couple of months on this huge project and it's finally starting.

I make the entrance and welcome everyone to the show along with the other lads. I look at to the crowd and try to look for her. I try to look for Summer and then I realize that she wasn't here with me or watching me here in this warehouse. I sigh and then perk up to start one of the world record challenges. The first hour flies by with the guys and then Louis, Niall and Zayn take a break, leaving Liam and I to host the 2nd hour.

As we put on the video from France on, Liam tries to cheer me up by making weird faces. It makes me laugh for a few second then I get preoccupied with Summer on my mind. I continue to focus on her while I'm doing what was planned during the hour. I act like nothing is going on. As far as I know, no one knows about the relationship even the tabloids.