38.

"Dylan..." Cole said standing up. "I didn't know you were coming back" Cole adds petting Kinks as he runs up to him.

"Yup, here I am" Dylan laughs and looks at Cole. We don't say anything. This was so awkward. "No, go back to whatever you guys are doing. I was already updated... on the relationship status" he laughs.

"Hi Kinks" I said as he comes up to me and I rub his head.

"So... are you back? Or are you stopping in?"

"I'm back actually" Dylan said carrying his bags to his room. Cole looks at me and I stand up.

"I should go" I say pushing my hair back.

"I didn't know he would be back"

"I know. It's fine..." I say looking at Cole. I walk to Cole's bedroom and started to gather up my stuff. I then walk out the bedroom and Dylan was in the kitchen.

"You know what I missed about this place? Cole you always made sure we have food" Dylan laughs.

"I'll see... you guys later" I said going to the front door.

"Why are you leaving?" Dylan asked and I look at him.

"I have to go..."

"Sure you do" he laughs and goes back to the fridge.

"I'll call you" Cole said kissing my cheek and I smile at him turning around.

"Hey Jo" Dylan says and I look at him and he was holding my shirt I took off last night. "This yours?" He dangles the shirt. I laugh and shake my head. Cole takes it from Dylan and hands it to me.

"Bye" I said turning around leaving. I make my way downstairs and to my car. What the hell just happened right now? I start my car and decided to call Sawyer on my drive home.

"Hello?"

"Hey Sawyer" I said.

"Hey honey, what's up?"

"Okay well... I did something" I said and she was quiet. "I slept with Cole last night"

"Okay! Good! He's your boyfriend, you're supposed to" she laughs. "Was it good? Did you like it?"

"Yea, it was fine" I said and she laughs.

"Okay what's the problem?"

"Dylan came home this morning"

"What? No way" she said.

"Yes"

"Did he walk in on you guys?"

"No, but I'm pretty sure he knows that we slept together"

"Well who cares? You and Cole are dating so he should get over it. Why is he here anyway?"

"Apparently... he's back for good"

"Seriously?"

"I know. I hurried and left. I felt awkward"

"I mean I would too. You're dating his best friend"

"Thanks Sawyer..."

"I didn't mean it like that" she said. "Well what did Cole say?"

"He will call me later. I don't know what they are talking about or if they are even talking"

"Josephina... don't worry about it. Don't let Dylan ruin anything for you again. You and Cole are good for each other and he makes you feel good right?"

"Yes"

"Then who cares about Dylan. As long as he behaves that's all that matter" she said.

"Yea you're right" I say.