27.

I felt frozen. I felt like dizzy, I felt like my world came crashing down and I didn't know what to do.

"Josephina..." Dylan says and he stand in front of me.

"Is it true?" I said as my eyes started to get watery.

"Can we be alone?" Dylan said. I wasn't sure who all were around us but I hear the front door open then shut. "Jo..."

"Is it true?"

"I doubt it. Josephina, come on..."

"Dylan is there a possibility that she could be pregnant with your child?"

"I don't... I don't know"

"Well think! Are you practicing what you preach? Were you being safe?"

"For over a year? Think about that?" he says and a tear rolls down my cheek. "She's on birth control"

"Oh God!" I laugh wiping my tears. "Dylan! If she misses a few days to take her pills then hello, you're a father" I said and he stares at me. He stares at me and shakes his head. "Every time I think we take a step forward you bring us four steps back"

"Josephina... she's mad. She'll say anything"

"I can't" I say stepping away from him.

"You can't what?"

"I can't do this!" I said crying.

"So that's it, right? You're leaving me?" he says and I watch him clench his jaw.

"Dylan... I'm not ready to raise a child?"

"And you think I am?"

"I'm not... I don't want to be the women on the side while you help your baby mama"

"Seriously?"

"This isn't my fault Dylan! Maybe you could have been a little safer"

"You are not about to give me the Sex Ed. talk right now..."

"What do you want me to say?"

"That you will stay with me regardless if it's true or not!" he says and I stare at him. He shakes his head and laughs. "I'll have your car fixed tomorrow morning" he says going into the house. I wipe my tears from my face and took a deep breath. I go back in the house and Sawyer was waiting for me.

"Hey..." she said.

"I can't believe this is my life right now" I said to her.

"Josephina, can you stop being selfish?" Sawyer says and I look at her.

"What?"

"Oh okay. Your boyfriend or whatever you guys are he got some other girl pregnant. Okay? Let's keep in mind that you guys were not together when Dylan and Ava were sleeping with each other. But think about how Dylan feels!"

"Sawyer..."

"No don't Sawyer me. That crazy, wild, irresponsible, mean, handsome man loves you! Keep in mind his back story! Everyone fucking leaving him! And now you? How fuckin selfish you are... I hate to say this Jo, but you're a bitch. A real selfish bitch and maybe Dylan is better without you! Hell... I'll help him with the baby" Sawyer says storming away. I stand frozen once again. Sawyer has gotten heated before, but I have never seen her get that mad at me. I hear laughter and screaming and I look towards the back to see Brielle, Naomi and Viola splashing in the water. I hear talking down at Dylan's room and walk down the hall. Cole and Dylan were carrying on a conversation when I knocked on the door.

"Cole... can I talk to him?" I asked.

"Yea..." Cole says turning around leaving. I look at Dylan's room to see it was still trash from the break in.