Final Chapter

"Jo!" someone yells and I roll my eyes and turn around. I see Brielle walking up to me and I laugh.

"You have some nerve..." I said looking at her and she stops infront of me.

"I told mom and dad. About me... and school" she says.

"Yea I know. Do you think I care or something?" I ask and she stares at her.

"Josephina, I am so sorry. I'm so sorry about everything in Miami because I caused it. I just want to know if you could ever forgive me?"

"Maybe... one day. As for now, I have to go" I said opening my car door.

"Where are you going?" she asked.

"To get my man" I said shutting the door. I start the car and hurried to pull out onto the street. I smile as I drive away and towards Dylan's apartment. When I arrive, I hurry out of my car and hike up my dress going inside. I take the stairs up to Dylan's floor and I started to bang on the door. "DYLAN!" I yell and I didn't hear anything except Kinks barking. I jiggle the door handle and it was locked. I continued to bang on the door and Kinks continued to bark.

"HEY!" someone yells and I look down the hall to see the blonde bimbo from Australia. The one who slept with Dylan and my dad. "Could you please stop yelling?"

"I'm sorry... do you know where I could find Dylan?" I asked.

"That O'Brien guy. He left about and forty minutes ago" she said.

"Do you know where?" I ask and she laughs.

"Sweetie... he does not talk to me anymore" she says going back into her apartment. I shake my head and look back at the door. Where could he be? I leave the hall and head back downstairs to my car where I saw Dylan's 1960's blue, junk-yard car being attached to a truck. I run over to the guy who was pulling the car up to his truck.

"What are you doing?" I asked and he looks at me.

"Excuse me?"

"This is my boyfriends car... what are you doing?"

"Boyfriend? Dylan O'Brien is your boyfriend?"

"Yes"

"Well hate to break it to you sweetie, but if he didn't tell you, I hardly believe he's your boyfriend" the guy says laughing. I look at the car and shake my head.

"What are you doing with the car?"

"He's having it shipped"

"Shipped? Shipped where?"

"Montana"

"Montana? What the hell?" I said and the guys stares at me.

"Wait aren't you that Josephina chick?" the guy asked and I stare at him.

"Yes, why?"

"I work with Dylan at the car shop on campus. I remember him talking about you"

"Do you know where I could find him?"

"He went down to his job about thirty minutes ago, picking up paper work or something"

"At John Arts Call Center, correct?"

"Yes ma'am, right beside the mall" he says. I look back at the car and rubbed my hand on it. I smile at the car and hiked my dress up and ran to my car. I hurry to start it and pulled out. It took me about ten minutes to get his job and I park my car out front and ran in. I go up to the front desk and a man smiles at me as I approach him.

"May I help you?"

"Yes, I'm looking for Dylan O'Brien please"

"Ahhh yes. He left about fifteen minutes ago" the guy said and I rest my head on the counter. Why the hell is it so hard to find this man?